• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Questions for HB Studios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update please HB, at least tell us if this is still being made so I stop wasting my time checking your forum. Really starting to feel let down by the HB team......

I know Fifa 11 is nothing to do with Rugby 2012 but I like the fact that in Fifa 11 you change teams, sign new players and take bottom teams to the top... Will there be some sort of game mode where we can do this in Rugby 2012?

When is the next round of Q & A?

Can we have any info on the editor function? Will there be tournament editor?

There is one thing I'd like to know exactly. On the website GAME the game's ***le is Rugby World Cup, it's just a mistake, or you call it really so? It means that there will be no club in the game? Please answer me soon.

will there b a bigger drop kicking engine? and will the wind play more part in the general punting drop kicking etc ?

I know Fifa 11 is nothing to do with Rugby 2012 but I like the fact that in Fifa 11 you change teams, sign new players and take bottom teams to the top... Will there be some sort of game mode where we can do this in Rugby 2012?

gd question like team overall stats changn depending on form and or players in the team also hav open market trades like world league mode but for like the super 15 heiny cup etc

Now that 505 Games are publishing (announced as publishing the game, I should say) Rugby World Cup 2011, does this potentially mean the use of the Euphoria engine for this new rugby game, as seen in use in Backbreaker, the last sports game 505 worked on?

505 are a publisher not a developer - it's naturalmotion that makes the Euphoria engine

Will there be weekly/monthy updates of the game because as like on UFC Undisputed 2009 when i first got the game the sponcer in the middle of the cage was a fairly old sponcer recently i went back on it and found that it was Lynx Excite. so id like to see both sponcers and team shirts be up to date.

There is one thing I'd like to know exactly. On the website GAME the game's ***le is Rugby World Cup, it's just a mistake, or you call it really so? It means that there will be no club in the game? Please answer me soon.
Ill answer that one for you, They are mainly focusing the world cup and online modes, so no there wont be a game mode for clubs. they said it could be a future possibitlity.

Also i have a question, Will this game be sold in all the major games stores... eg. gamestop , smyths , game ...etc

Last edited:
1-will there be a super 15??
2-will there be a itm cup that you can use to select your super 15 team??

How long will each half of rugby last in the game? Will you be able to choose i.e. 5 mins, 10 mins or 20 mins? Is the Online Gameplay match duration unchangeable?

you will be able to pre-order it on www.play.com so far though you can only ask them to email you when it is possible to pre-order it. However, they will definitely be selling it so i imagine the other retail stores will be as well.

1-will there be a super 15??
2-will there be a itm cup that you can use to select your super 15 team??
Niether of them will be in this game, but they're both in Rugby Challenge, Sidhe's game.

hello there

hey there thank you for making a rugby game thats so cool. Okay i have a question what is the biggest improvement u did make on the new rugby game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts