• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Questions for HB Studios

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are we gonna get a look at some screenshots or trailers?

Why have you guys been so quiet about the project?

1. İs there going to be something like ''virtual pro '' or pro club so you can play only one player

2. is ther egoing to be and Ultimate Team like in fifa ?

Got co 7 at midnight and getting this game at midnight Too !!:D

1. İs there going to be something like ''virtual pro '' or pro club so you can play only one player

2. is ther egoing to be and Ultimate Team like in fifa ?

Got cod 7 at midnight and getting this game at midnight Too !!:D

What's your take on Player skill vs athlete skill?

As in, say you have a really good video game player, but is controlling a pretty mediocre rugby player. Naturally, the rugby player should do better, I mean it's possible that someone could nail all the kicks with a prop if they nailed down the timing etc, or run the ball with an unatheletic player. Or say it's Russia vs NZ, NZ should win comfortably but previous EA Sports Rugby games made it possible for the exact opposite to happen.

What's the balance you have made so that a player controlling a bad team won't feel too disadvantaged and the same goes for the player versing him with a strong team?

How long has the game been under construction for? And do you have a rough idea of when the game is due to be released?

How does the licensing that Sidhe have gained with the NZ All Blacks and Super Rugby franchises affect Rugby 2012?? Will gaining sufficient and wide ranging licensing from the Southern hemisphere now be an impossible task??

1. will the players progress and develop their attributes as they get older/play more games and regress when they get too old or lose pace etc...

2. if there is a franchise mode will their be a realistic development of the players so that after say 10 seasons there are regens in the teams instead of ageless players?

Do we know when the next round of questions will be answered?

I'm confident this game is going to be a stormer so all I want to know is the release date.

ey

I'm new to the forum and just want to knw what's the latest news on rugby 12, and its release date, and the possible features it will have, I guess the same teams will be in it, just with better graphics and allot better gameplay, please let me knw thank u

Please read the FAQ's for the latest news.

Will the British and Irish Lions be on the game?

This could potentially work well ONLINE!

You could choose to be either the Lions touring (Wales, Ireland, Scotland and England Online Players uniting) against online players from New Zealand, Australia or South Africa.

Is it true you guys dont have All Blacks, Super rugby and Wallabies licences? If so, there's really no use in getting the game.

better trophy celebrations wen you win have your team going on stage recievn medals and cup etc havn each players name read out wen goin up for every tornament an d player of the day interview and tornament etc from hav better crowd fan atmosphere show them celebrate wen you score or win or angry wen opposition win etc, show player fatigue meters in team management better injury mode so it dosent freeze all tha time,crowd join in singn national anthems make it longer hakas from each tonga samoa fiji,, have teams facing it while done, have at least 50 legends from each country to choose from wen u want to edit or create dream team

You guys think that HB is still making this game...its been like forever since their last update...

You guys think that HB is still making this game...its been like forever since their last update...

polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts