• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Questions reference Rugby Team Manager 2015

Hello,
I have noticed an issue with the editor, when changing club`s nationalities: I have started changing one of the lower australian leagues into an argentine division, the other one into a USA/canada, so that I have cubs from those countries in the game.
So I changed a few clubs and then ran the game for a try to see if it works allright. At first, all seems to work, changes are all there. But once I saved the game and quit, then relaoded it, the clubs have all changed back to their original nationalites. It always happens after the game was first saved, wheras all the other editor changes (club names, players nationalities etc...) remain. I hope I have explained this clearly enough...
And big thanks too the developers for the recent updates and the ongoing support.

Many thanks for your post and your kind comments, we will look into this.

Kind Regards
Dave

- - - Updated - - -

What can you do with the editor ??

The editor will let you :

- Change all the names of competitions
- Change the name, nationality & venue of all the clubs
- Change the name, age & nationality of all the managers
- Change the name, age, nationality, prim & sec positions, calibre & attributes of all the players

Kind Regards
Dave

Hi,

I am conceding too many tries per season. In the "Structured defences" I am leaving all zones set to "Adapt".

Would appreciate any expert advices in this matter.

Hey Dave

Is there any talks of a new match engine ? .. the game is awesome but it lacks a bit match time .. everything is TOO structured and tight i would really like too see some loose play with advantage being played when a knock occurs or high tackles and players making error like in real life

Hi Guys, I have been working a while on customizing the game to my liking although restricted with the editor it takes so long It's still working out nicely. The competitions I have edited including players names, colts, logos and Jerseys are:

-USA Rugby Competition with 2 x division two comps (all fictional with a few veterans involved) All Logos (comp & Team) complete and rosters.
-Spanish Rugby (Copa del Rey) Rosters edited (All fictional) Logos in progress
- Asian Top League (Japan 1 division & Asian 2nd Division with fictional teams) All Japanese teams based on 2014 roster. Added Fictional Tokyo Giants with a hope they qualify for Super 15. Logos and Rosters in progress.
- Argentina Rugby (Brazil and Sth America lower divisions) ALL in progress
- Red Bull Rugby Comp (Scandanavian/Dutch Rugby) All in progress.
- Supa Liga (Romanian/Germany/Europe) All in progress.

I have also edited so that I can have Spain in the place of Georgia as an international world cup team as the colts coming out has good future for Spain in my competition, In the process of adding Jamaica in the place of Romania. I tried to put screen shots up but it wouldn't let me.

If anyone is interested in a copy of all my edits please let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Spain Club.png

Spain International Club Badge and Kits

I am very interested in your changes, continues so if you can share them do me a big favor

Thanks

Hi,
sounds very interesting, but how do you get new nations (like Germany, Netherlands etc...) added? I haven`t found a way, and I`d love to have at least the Top 50 IRB ranked nations in the game. Take for ex. Uruguay who are qualified for the WC, but aren`t in the game, which I find is a bit sad.

I´d also like to see a 3rd tier (federale) in the french system, consisting of 16 semi pro teams like Auch, Tyrosse , Lille
... Promotion/relegation would make the pro d2 more challenging. I think, I have enough knowledge of french rugby to customize a french tier 3 myself, but for the moment, the editor doesn t allow to add new leagues

Hi guys I think you may of misunderstood a bit I am just altering competitions there is no way to add nationalities to the game from the editor. If anyone does have a way to add comps or nationalities I would be really interested in finding how myself. I've completed Top League Japan and Copa del Rey Spain competitions.

Hi,

I am conceding too many tries per season. In the "Structured defences" I am leaving all zones set to "Adapt".

Would appreciate any expert advices in this matter.

The trick is knowing when to run the Blitz defence and when to use the Conserve defence.
These can be selected during the match with an Ad-Lib defence.
I hope this is helpful

Kind Regards
Dave

Hi Dave. What does conserve defence actually mean?

Also. I'm conceding loads of tries with a defence set to "line up" on each zone other than drifting for one. What options should be used for what areas? Should drifting be used near your own line? Near the other teams line? Some help would be great, this is the only thing confusing me and stopping my enjoyment of the game right now. An explanation of what each defence type does would be great. Are some riskier than others?

Hi Dave. What does conserve defence actually mean?

Also. I'm conceding loads of tries with a defence set to "line up" on each zone other than drifting for one. What options should be used for what areas? Should drifting be used near your own line? Near the other teams line? Some help would be great, this is the only thing confusing me and stopping my enjoyment of the game right now. An explanation of what each defence type does would be great. Are some riskier than others?

Hi Moza,

Conserve Defence means â€" Concede Territory but saves energy

Page 36 of the manual (Right at the top) will give you a breakdown of the Ad-Lib defence options and a brief explanation of each.

It also continues to explain further tactics which you can choose alongside a screenshot below it.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind Regards
Dave

Thanks Dave that's great. I'll definitely have a look if I can locate a manu. Where can I find it? is it on steam? Or online somewhere else at all?

Hi Dave

When you done the update for the option for Tactics only on the auto manage list, is there any chance that you could do it so we could choose weather to kick to touch, take a scrum or kick for goal when we get a penalty as that is done automatically when tactics is auto managed.

Thank you.

Thanks Dave that's great. I'll definitely have a look if I can locate a manu. Where can I find it? is it on steam? Or online somewhere else at all?

It is downloaded together with the game, when you buy from Steam, please view your start up screen. Plus if you bought the DVDRom it is also on the disk.

Hi

I've had a look around for this but can't seem to find it.

When it comes to the job offer dates, I get a message saying, "You have received new X team offers" but I can't seem to see where the offers i've been given actually are. I'm on the job offer dates tab but still can't see anything. Am I missing something obvious?

Hi

I've had a look around for this but can't seem to find it.

When it comes to the job offer dates, I get a message saying, "You have received new X team offers" but I can't seem to see where the offers i've been given actually are. I'm on the job offer dates tab but still can't see anything. Am I missing something obvious?

Hi

Once job offers have been received they can be accepted or declined in the Manager -> Profile screen at the bottom right.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Dave

Hi dave

Can you guys include another stastic in the players profile ? " ball handeld or somthing like that " i want to have a clear indication of what players is handling the ball the most . The carries stat only shows how many times the player took the ball into contact and then can you add a option to disable team calls in the game it makes the game unrealistic and mayby a stat aswell to show how many minutes a player has played

Thanks

Hi dave

I have a question, I'm thinking about buying this along with some other steam games, I was just wondering to have a rough idea do you know if there is going to be a deal near future for this game.

Hi dave

Can you guys include another stastic in the players profile ? " ball handeld or somthing like that " i want to have a clear indication of what players is handling the ball the most . The carries stat only shows how many times the player took the ball into contact and then can you add a option to disable team calls in the game it makes the game unrealistic and mayby a stat aswell to show how many minutes a player has played

Thanks

Hi John,

All 3 are done in the next update, which will be before this weekend, ball handled and minutes will be on the in-match player profile.

Kind Regards
Dave

Latest posts