• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

R, r, repmania 2013!!!!

It's a conspiracy!! Rep, me-ee, rep, me, my friend!!?!

At least between Draggs and Eze there is one South Affrican up there. Kinda.

What do you mean, kinda? We are more South African than some of the people actually living there :D

It's a conspiracy!! Rep, me-ee, rep, me, my friend!!?!

At least between Draggs and Eze there is one South Affrican up there. Kinda.

What do you mean, kinda? We are more South African than some of the people actually living there :D

Well that depends on the way you pronounce rep...

Someone like Big Ewis/yoe91 doesn't see a problem with the anal rep...

did somebody say............"that depends on the" ????...
awww man, totally messed up my amazing entry to this thread...well it won't be as awesome but:

Did somebody..say......."ANAL REP" ????...

Jeez, so now I get a negative rep because of a flaw in the system? BOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, got 2 neg reps (One for double posting due to a system error, the other one due to complaining about the first one).

You passed me now so you are the highest South African on the list. Jacob Zuma, if you will

No, got 2 neg reps (One for double posting due to a system error, the other one due to complaining about the first one).

You passed me now so you are the highest South African on the list. Jacob Zuma, if you will

You are just asking for it.

Decent bit of movement around the bottom reaches of the top 10 this afternoon. Draggs has overtaken Ezequiel while Dull has pulled passed the inactive King D'arcy. Is Dull in a position to threaten the top 10 now? Only you can decide TRF.

I'm just quite happy to have moved form the 2nd to the 1st page makes me feel part of the elite.

I'm just quite happy to have moved form the 2nd to the 1st page makes me feel part of the elite.

Ah, my neighbor. I know that feel; here is a +1 to you.

TBH I'm just glad I managed to find the list and use my supreme intellect to deduce that I can rearange it to show members in order of highest rep. I have to admit I am well pleased with myself.

Any way to see what the actual gap is between members? I'd dearly love to overtake Draggs, but I suspect that he's likely way ahead.

Edit. I'm now on 18,163.

There used to be, but, along with the ability to see a poster's most recent received rep, that ability vanished with the recent software update (grumbles.)

Latest posts