• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

R, r, repmania 2013!!!!

I must get ahead of the South African!

EDIT: FEIC!!!

My name if big ginger 8ius, commander of the army of the frontrow, general of the Marys legions and loyal servant to the true boss Getofmeland (kind of). Father to no one, husband to no one and I will have my vengenance in this profile or the next.

Last edited:

My name if big ginger 8ius, commander of the army of the frontrow, general of the Marys legions and loyal servant to the true boss Getofmeland (kind of). Father to no one, husband to no one and I will have my vengenance in this profile or the next.
South African like Stormer and Hein, or "South African" like Eze and I?

Language please............. he is French......"so mistress"!!!

:lol:

Ah, but a whore is one who "compromises oneself for money or other gains" - in this case, rep points. I'm just not quite sure yet what he's compromising...

das

Geez Louise...this place is just crawling with South Africans. It's a virtual plague!

das

I must get ahead of that damn Canadian! This will cause a bit less confusion I believe. And it's you next buddy. ;)

Edit: Or "the South African" now!

:lol:

Ah, but a whore is one who "compromises oneself for money or other gains" - in this case, rep points. I'm just not quite sure yet what he's compromising...

das

Show me a mistress who does not compromise herself for money or other gains!!

Latest posts