• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

r2005 questions

P

pip

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
In an effort to provide the most realistic game on the market, Rugby 2005 introduces the ability to continue play after missed goal kicks, just like in real rugby matches.[/b]

Picked up on this on ea.co.uk. Do any of you think then that they picked up on some of the more glaring errors in '04? Apart from the standard "newer and better this and that", does anyone know which features (read @#$ups) from 04 will be corrected in 05? IE do they know where they went wrong?

Another thing. The only thing that kept me playing 04 for more than one week was the career mode. Nothing of 05 mentioned so far, says anything about a career mode in 05? Is there one?

Will there be a big set move list as in 04? And will they actually work this time? Not many mentions of set moves...

Oh and if anyone knows of pics of the South African S12 sides pls provide me with the links. Thanks.

Thoughts on points 1/2/3?

Originally posted by pip@Jan 20 2005, 02:50 AM
Will there be a big set move list as in 04? And will they actually work this time? Not many mentions of set moves...

Oh and if anyone knows of pics of the South African S12 sides pls provide me with the links. Thanks.

Thoughts on points 1/2/3?
1. There will be plays that you can call while playing - we know that.

2. this is the only one so far, of the bulls

imgRugby4.jpg

Latest posts