• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Random Chat

Originally posted by C A Iversen@Jun 19 2006, 06:46 AM
Well, one thing I've been wondering about, is how many of the rugby forum are like me, in that they wake up nearly every Sunday morning wishing they'd never been born due to alcohol? :wacko:
I think I might be in the minority when I say I drink on average about 6 Newcastles (finest beer ever) a day, along with any bourbon/whiskey/scotch thrown in to accentuate the buzz, and in thirty years, I can count on one hand the hangovers I've had.

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Jun 19 2006, 07:38 PM
I went to a Foo Fighters gig yesterday!

BM
Foo Fighters were awesome, but lately all the new songs sound like car commercial jingles...

Originally posted by getofmeland@Jun 19 2006, 06:07 PM
SO whats everyones favourite Cheese???
Provolone... that's the money cheese right there.

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Jun 20 2006, 11:38 AM
I went to a Foo Fighters gig yesterday!

BM
The Hyde Park or Manchester gig?

Apparently the Hyde Park show wasn't that good, not sure about the Manchester one, but I downloaded a bootleg of the Earl Court concert in London in 2005, and even though its audio from someone in the crowd, It easily ranks among by top 5 live albums/bootlegs in my collection. If they put it on the new DVD or release a soundboard version I will be first in line to purchase it.

Originally posted by Serge@Jun 19 2006, 10:41 PM
How did the name MonoTurd come about?

Wittyest reason gets +1 rep.
maybe its his middle name??? or the name of a tv show about a trud

The gig was in Manchester, as Cheshire is generally regarded to be closer to Manchester than Hyde Park. Oh and I was at the Front and Dave Ghrol called London ****!!!

BM

im gutted the southland tread was closed down, man i had some good comebacks for what those arseholes said to us...no offence

Keep in mind that if Gerbilus is employed by the BCC or State Government, a confidentiality agreement would have been signed by Gerbilus, so nothing can be disclosed. I think he is trying to tell us everything he can without breaching privacy and confidentiality.

Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jun 22 2006, 12:34 PM
im gutted the southland tread was closed down, man i had some good comebacks for what those arseholes said to us...no offence
There's still a Southland Stag's thread..... ;)

Originally posted by C A Iversen+Jun 22 2006, 01:11 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MonoTurd
@Jun 22 2006, 12:34 PM
There's still a Southland Stag's thread..... ;) [/b]
yes but i dont want to ruin a thread with such a legendary name with mindless garbage. The Southland Stags thread is a god compared to the southland tread (no offence neck)

Originally posted by neck@Jun 22 2006, 01:34 PM
none taken, i didn't know there was another southland thread lol
i think it was the first topic that i posted in. i havent seen it since lol

dont you hate it when you walk into a spider web and you're there waving your hands around like an idiot, and there's people standing there looking at you with that "what an idiot" look.

happened to me today and an old lady was gave me that look......... so i took her handbag! ^_^ :huh: :ph34r:

Originally posted by Black|Raven@Jun 22 2006, 07:01 PM
dont you hate it when you walk into a spider web and you're there waving your hands around like an idiot, and there's people standing there looking at you with that "what an idiot" look.

happened to me today and an old lady was gave me that look......... so i took her handbag! ^_^ :huh: :ph34r:
lol fair enough

Some chav girl actually used the word "blud" while trying to randomly sell me a phone on the street yesterday.

I almost spat on her.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Jun 22 2006, 10:42 PM
Some chav girl actually used the word "blud" while trying to randomly sell me a phone on the street yesterday.

I almost spat on her.
Which means...

Originally posted by dobrien7+Jun 22 2006, 11:57 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Jun 22 2006, 10:42 PM

I almost spat on her.
Which means... [/b]
Probably have to be living in England at the moment. Don't ask me to explain what a chav is, we tried that a while ago and it didn't fully work.

Latest posts