• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Random Chat

Originally posted by neck@Jun 22 2006, 10:08 PM
good stuff, you should sell the handbag on trade-me
old b!tch didnt have nuffin......i think she was from the mental hospital and have always had that "what an idiot look"........meh

Chav (Cheltenham Average)

Chav is a derogatory slang term in popular usage throughout the UK. It refers to a subculture stereotype of a person who is uneducated, uncultured and prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour. The label is typically, though not exclusively, applied to teenagers and young adults of white working-class or lower-middle class origin. (from wikipedia)

chav is a stupid word, i wouldnt even call it a word

anyway,

its 230am here in new zealand at the moment. i am sitting at my computer desk with my laptop and my pc side by side, sitting on trf and not happy

bloody work is stupid at the moment this is the only time when i hate my job, my gf wanted to come over and i told her not to cause i will be working, though she came over anyway. "distracted" me for about an hour now the whole system has gone over (she isnt comign over next time) and all i want to go is get back into bed i am soooo tired

as soon as i get in bed i will sleep though i have to get up at 7 to get to work by 8, i am doubting i am going to make that but thats ok i will still probably be up at 7 at this rate

Originally posted by englishrugbyfan_oh@Jun 22 2006, 02:22 PM
Chav (Cheltenham Average)

Chav is a derogatory slang term in popular usage throughout the UK. It refers to a subculture stereotype of a person who is uneducated, uncultured and prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour. The label is typically, though not exclusively, applied to teenagers and young adults of white working-class or lower-middle class origin. (from wikipedia)
What's Cheltenham got to do with anything?

Originally posted by woosaah@Jun 23 2006, 02:33 AM
chav is a stupid word, i wouldnt even call it a word

anyway,

its 230am here in new zealand at the moment. i am sitting at my computer desk with my laptop and my pc side by side, sitting on trf and not happy

bloody work is stupid at the moment this is the only time when i hate my job, my gf wanted to come over and i told her not to cause i will be working, though she came over anyway. "distracted" me for about an hour now the whole system has gone over (she isnt comign over next time) and all i want to go is get back into bed i am soooo tired

as soon as i get in bed i will sleep though i have to get up at 7 to get to work by 8, i am doubting i am going to make that but thats ok i will still probably be up at 7 at this rate
What do you do for a living woosah

can someone please explain to me whats the story with Los Lover? i read on another topic that you're not supposed to mention him, why is that? if you're really not allowed to speak about him, then can you PM the reason to me. i'd really like to know whats going on

While we're talking random stuff, who (In New Zealand) has seen the new Pizza Hutt ad, with the dog clucking like a chicken?

Man it's funny. The synching is perfect and the sound is hilarious! :lol:

i am a systems administrator, i look after all the cheaque processing for the country

and i had a **** night

and i got woken up at 12pm just to do more work and i am sooooo f***en hungry nothing to eat in the house

suppose now that we have our own chat room (its under the entertainment section) how many of you guys will go in there?

Its actually next to the donate button, so if you wanna random chat go to the general room there, and real time chat wiv members.

Originally posted by MonoTurd+Jun 24 2006, 06:27 PM-->
Originally posted by Serge@Jun 23 2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by neck@Jun 20 2006, 04:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Serge
@Jun 19 2006, 10:41 PM
How did the name MonoTurd come about?

Wittyest reason gets +1 rep.

maybe its his middle name???

Simple, yet had me in stitches.

+1
lol champion neck [/b]
yeah i am stoked

Hey, any forum members keen to do a 'MOvember' in November?

I'm pretty convinced I could grow a fairly handy crop in 30 days.

The champ could be 'The Murray Mexted Mo Of The Year' winner.

Even a prize up for offer....

What'dya think?

Originally posted by C A Iversen@Jul 10 2006, 01:40 PM
Hey, any forum members keen to do a 'MOvember' in November?

I'm pretty convinced I could grow a fairly handy crop in 30 days.

The champ could be 'The Murray Mexted Mo Of The Year' winner.

Even a prize up for offer....

What'dya think?
i am up for it C A Iversen

I'm enjoying my mid-winter warm-up. So far it's been nearly 6 days and my goatee's almost fully grown in. It'll be interesting come MOvember.

What about Evol? He looks like he could kick some ass at this comp?

Latest posts