• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rc gameplay v rwc 2011 gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen on TRF. Great stuff. Oh and Leinster+ I'm a teenager, an AMERICAN teenager, and I'm able to construct proper sentences and type like a normal person should, why is this so hard for you?

*Immediately trawls through all of Darkozone's posts.*

This thread is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen on TRF. Great stuff. Oh and Leinster+ I'm a teenager, an AMERICAN teenager, and I'm able to construct proper sentences and type like a normal person should, why is this so hard for you?
I hav a life and I need to get stuff done quickly

Does taking one letter out of that post really save you a lot of time? :p

I only joined this so I cud get updates about RWC game. When the trailer came out I gave my opinion. People said that my opinion was wrong. When the RC gameplay trailer came out, I wanted to see if people would rather get RC or RWC. Then people slagged me for trying to start a thread (which I did for fun). So I think I'm deserved to be a bit annoyed. First few sentences without slang.

It looks like we're having a positive influence on you then, you've almost got the hang of complete words in complete sentences. Lets not get picky about grammar & structure just yet... little steps at a time eh? Well, you are young afterall and seemingly with things to do...

Wow that's pretty advanced typing for some1 from Fermanagh. I'm surprised u hav a computer down there, u probably ride on horses instead of cars. Why r u on dis forum anyway, what has Fermanagh ever done for rugby?????

To just follow up on that wonderful initial reply of yours, pray tell me why someone else, albeit from a different county, wouldn't be fit for writing in good old fashioned, plain english?
I take your surprise at there being computers in Fermanagh as another example of your all-excusing youth, otherwise me typing this must be magic. The comment about horses instead of cars is down to your plain stupidty... Can I make a guess at you being from Leinster perhaps (well, I have to as you've decided to not display your location)? Isn't it parts of Leinster that still has a culture of horses in housing estates, hell, some might say folk there use them instead of cars? (example for you: http://www.jamescarney.co.uk/2011/05/dublins-wild-horses/). Not the case in Fermanagh.

And finally, I'm on TRF to discuss and learn about current and new rugby games, being from a prominent rugby background or region (albeit Fermanagh is in Ulster - that's geography for you - and they've done their part for Irish rugby) is not a requirement. If only a base level of intelligence was... :rolleyes:

But do hang around, we'll have you fluent in english yet!

I hav a life and I need to get stuff done quickly

:lol:
I'm a teenager too, and I can type sentances that people can actually understand...
Funnily enough I have a life too, and can do both at the same time!

Last edited:
It looks like we're having a positive influence on you then, you've almost got the hang of complete words in complete sentences. Lets not get picky about grammar & structure just yet... little steps at a time eh? Well, you are young afterall and seemingly with things to do...To just follow up on that wonderful initial reply of yours, pray tell me why someone else, albeit from a different county, wouldn't be fit for writing in good old fashioned, plain english?I take your surprise at there being computers in Fermanagh as another example of your all-excusing youth, otherwise me typing this must be magic. The comment about horses instead of cars is down to your plain stupidty... Can I make a guess at you being from Leinster perhaps (well, I have to as you've decided to not display your location)? Isn't it parts of Leinster that still has a culture of horses in housing estates, hell, some might say folk there use them instead of cars? (example for you: http://www.jamescarney.co.uk/2011/05/dublins-wild-horses/). Not the case in Fermanagh.And finally, I'm on TRF to discuss and learn about current and new rugby games, being from a prominent rugby background or region (albeit Fermanagh is in Ulster - that's geography for you - and they've done their part for Irish rugby) is not a requirement. If only a base level of intelligence was... :rolleyes:But do hang around, we'll have you fluent in english yet!
We can all c ur type of lifestyle. Thinking that ur all high and mighty trying to make a 13 year old out like he's a downer. I bet u go to all d gaming conventions and stuff like dat but it must b pretty hard for u, Trying to adjust ur eyes to sunlight for 1 day each month. Stay in ur moms basement, I don't give a crap, but don't make itself out to b a big supporter of rugby. Ur a loser, deal with it. C I can spell and I hav grammar. I made d comment about d horses to imply dat Fermanagh was living in d middle ages, I didnt mean it as a genuine remark. And u call me stupid.

Last edited:
We can all c ur type of lifestyle. Thinking that ur all high and mighty trying to make a 13 year old out like he's a downer. I bet u go to all d gaming conventions and stuff like dat but it must b pretty hard for u, Trying to adjust ur eyes to sunlight for 1 day each month. Stay in ur moms basement, I don't give a crap, but don't make itself out to h a big supporter of rugby. Ur a loser, deal with it. C I can spell and I hav grammar.

...where on earth did that come from? And that last bit kinda disproves itself

I no dis is childish but dey started it. Oh Yeh did has been d worst thread ever hasn't it?????????

They have a point though... would be nice to keep a decent standard of english on the forums, and it is slightly painful for me to read that. Fancy typing in normal english from now on?

You're also heading down a decent path to getting banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts