• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 projet saison 2017-2018

Thank You for the effort and dedication - you guys are doing great things! :);):cool:
Info importante : Le Mega Patch verra bien le jour et non pas ce qui est dit sur un autre topic qui est obsolète et qui a rien à voir avec le projet saison 2017-2018! Stop aux fausses rumeurs.
Rudolph, Supersup et moi même continuons de créer ce Mega Patch, il suffit d'être patients et comme nous l'avons déjà dit on ne peut pas donner de date de sortie, il n'y aura pas non plus de version Bêta comme on me l'a demandé. Vos messages en privé ne seront plus traités. Merci

Nous vous tiendrons informé de temps à autre de l'état d'avancement du Mega Patch.

————————

Important info: the Mega Patch see the day and not what is said about another topic which is obsolete and that has nothing to do with the 2017-2018 season. Stop the false rumors.

Rudolph, Supersup and myself continue to create this Mega Patch, just be patient, and as we have already said we can't give a release date, there will be either Beta version as it asked me to. Your messages in private will more processed. Thank you we will keep you informed from time to time of the progress of the Mega Patch.
Thank you

All my creations will be included in Mega Patch well which are of mediocre quality and which I do not know how to create ...

Sample this below from 2 Teams Pro D2

Pro D2 : Biarritz 2017-2018 (Home & Away) by LB87
Biarritz 2017-2018 by LB87.jpg

Pro D2 : Massy 2017-2018 (Home & Away) by LB87
Massy 2018 by LB87.jpg

All my creations will be included in Mega Patch well which are of mediocre quality and which I do not know how to create ...

Sample this below from 2 Teams Pro D2

Pro D2 : Biarritz 2017-2018 (Home & Away) by LB87
View attachment 5666

Pro D2 : Massy 2017-2018 (Home & Away) by LB87
View attachment 5667
No this is a great work! If anyone says it is mediocre then they must try it themselves - not easy - but appreciated!

Kits created in association with Rudolph and Supersup (we work all 3 permanently on them even kits for an optimal result)

Mitre 10 : Otago 2017-2018 (Home & Away) by Rudolph & LB87
Kits Otago Home with Rudolph & Auckland by LB87.jpg

Pro D2 : Angoulême 2017-2018 (Home & Away) by Supersup & LB87
Kits Angouleme by Supersup & LB87.jpg

A real pleasure when we go the same way of result, thanks my friends Rudolph & Supersup;);););)

Great News! Is that the last thing left? Thanks!
There are so many things to do...
Mega Patch will go out not finished as previously said and the time out is not expired are patients thank you.
We shall make probably an update but nothing safe.

Currently work in progress

:)RC3 MEGA PATCH season 2017-2018 by LoupBlanc/Rudolph/Supersup:)

Content of the Mega patch

**Competitions new names in database :

ABSA to Currie Cup - Done
ITM to Mitre 10 - Done
Rugby African Cup to African Championship - Done
Six Nations to NatWest Six Nations - Done

**Kits by LoupBlanc/Rudolph/Supersup :

Currie Cup - All teams Done
Mitre 10 - All teams Done
Pro D2 - All teams Done
Super Rugby - Current
Top 14 (Third kits included and rename in DB) - All teams Done
Internationales - Current
Referees - Done

**Staff up to date (Database) by Rudolph :

Currie cup - All teams Done
Mitre 10 - All Teams Done
Pro D2 - All Teams Done
Pro 12 - only the Wales & Italy teams
Rugby Championship - All Teams Done
Six Nations - only France and Wales, Italy
Top 14 - All Teams Done

**Boots unlock by LoupBlanc/Rudy :

189 boots Clubs by LoupBlanc - Done
189 boots Internationales by LoupBlanc - Done
(2 Generic, 60 Adidas, 12 Asics, 1 Canterburry, 2 Diadora, 3 Gilbert, 3 Le Coq Sportif, 10 Mizuno, 68 Nike, 21 Puma, 4 Under Armor, 3 XBlades)
Manufacturing brands ranking by LoupBlanc/Supersup
Thanks to all bootmakers

**Balls by LoupBlanc/Rudolph :

Currie cup - Done
Generic - Done
International - Done
Mitre 10 - Done
Pro D2 - Done
Top 14 - Done
World Cup Japan - Done

**Flags by LoupBlanc/Rudolph :

Currie cup - Done
Friendly Game - Done
Pro D2 - Done
Top 14 - Done

**Field marking by Rudolph :

Currie Cup - Done
Mitre 10 - Done
Pro D2 - Done
The Rugby Championship - Done
Top 14 - Done

**Goal posts by LoupBlanc/Rudolph :

Currie cup - Done
Friendly Game - Done
Pro D2 - Done
Top 14 - Done
World cup Japan - Done

**All Logos competition and teams by LoupBlanc/Rudolph - Done

**57 Stadiums unlock with real names by LoupBlanc - Done

**Lomu all stars and Team lomu and Wicked witch to Southern kings, Jaquares, and Sunwolwes by Rudolph - Done

———————

Look at this post that we update regularly.

There are other changes you will discover at the exit of the Mega Patch.

Thank you for your patience and support that we have.

Hi I am just checking on the Progress on the Mega Patch .Thank you and Well done on keeping this Game up to date Cheers

Alright mate what do you need done. I can offer help for up to 3 kits
Hi Colossss

Sorry Man,Don't want to **** off anyone asking how far the Mega Patch is ..Just busy in the Day and don't want to miss out

Is there anyone who can make a Cats kit? They played during the super 12. They were a collaboration from the Lions and Cheetahs.55807146.jpg 56053164.jpg CatsRugbyClubLogo.png

A big thanks for you pack ! I wait with any patients !
And Aqui es Beziers !:)

Any news for the mega patch 2017-2018, sorry I'm anxious to see the result.

Any news for the mega patch 2017-2018, sorry I'm anxious to see the result.
sometimes this month!
LoupBlanc
Mega Patch will be available in less than a month. He will not be finished due to the lack of time:(... want excuse us but he will change considerably your game:). Thank you again to those who believed in this project. And in me. We cannot please everybody it is like that life, I received insults:mad:... but also good encouragements what I shall keep:):). My way of working for the high quality is often badly understood but I shall not change because underneath I do not want it;). Thanks to all those who one indirectly participated in my project and that it is difficult to combine creators' community on a single patch.
Thank you to Rudolph and Supersup (who became my friends) for the good mood and the way they work on the creations (they see things as me);).

Latest posts