• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RD Pro12: Newport - Ulster (30-09-2011, 19:05)

Not have a go at the ref, it's just the typical end of match stuff where the ref gets a bit whistle happy and the game lacks continuity.

Ulster team with an average age of 14 suffers unsurprising defeat.

I'm just PMSing all over the place, possibly best to ignore me :p

But yeah. I did call this one I guess...

I Feel need to state the bleeding obvious!
Really miss the daring line speed and snappy flat passing of Ian Hump a la Quade Cooper.
not perfect but Sets tempo in our back and ultimately forward play.
With modern rush defences the first moments of 10 attacking back play are crucial.
Like other occasions I've watched Jackson waiting for the pass in a pocket position. We've lost momentum each time & back play stifled.

Also miss Cave who has a superbly aware rugby brain. Best centre in Ulster. puts defenders in two minds & Creates space for himself and others. Not a contact junkie like Spence.

I Feel need to state the bleeding obvious!
Really miss the daring line speed and snappy flat passing of Ian Hump a la Quade Cooper.
not perfect but Sets tempo in our back and ultimately forward play.
With modern rush defences the first moments of 10 attacking back play are crucial.
Like other occasions I've watched Jackson waiting for the pass in a pocket position. We've lost momentum each time & back play stifled.

Also miss Cave who has a superbly aware rugby brain. Best centre in Ulster. puts defenders in two minds & Creates space for himself and others. Not a contact junkie like Spence who I admire as a gain line terrier. Just wonder if Spence has the gifts to become multi dimensional.

really it showed up the lack of experince
however my highlight the future potential

managed to record this and not find out the result until tonight when I watched it

Now I want to throw myself into the sea

I had that with the Sharks game against Western Province last week... Afwul

Latest posts