• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

re conditioned all blacks back playing for development teams

J

jake the mus

i just hada phone call from a friend at UNITEC saying that the blues dvlp V cheifs dvlp game is about to start and every all black from those two teams are playing. the game is at unitec in mt albert and he said the mills muliana is a BEAST and sivivatus gotten alot bigger

i just hada phone call from a friend at UNITEC saying that the blues dvlp V cheifs dvlp game is about to start and every all black from those two teams are playing. the game is at unitec in mt albert and he said the mills muliana is a BEAST and sivivatus gotten alot bigger
[/b]
Keep us posted...

also because of the blues bye this weekend some of them played aswell, sucha as holwell, gerogie pisi, chris heard, tanielea moa. blues are killing them. i was told that joe looked sharp but sivi looked a bit rusty. ren ranger from northland was playing on the wing and butcherd a try when he intercepted a pass but then seemed to drop it for no apparntly reason. murry willams started at 1st 5 for the cheifs. its raining so i wouldnt expect much brillience today

Does your friend have a camera? And if so, could you post up some pictures?

nah i dont think he would he was just at uni when he noticed them all warming up 2 play. im pretty sure some will come up though..and that graham henry was there

How's this... Blues Dev squad takes on the Chiefs Dev squad and wins 28-12 (four tries to two).
Ali Williams apparently had a blinder, Mils has an injury, Joe has a minor injury...

How's this... Blues Dev squad takes on the Chiefs Dev squad and wins 28-12 (four tries to two).
Ali Williams apparently had a blinder, Mils has an injury, Joe has a minor injury...
[/b]

Yeah looks as though Mils has injured his ankle and is on crutches, the news said it was a serious injury, but for the ABs sake I hope not.

Latest posts