• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

re: Rugby Gaming website.....

L

locksley

Hiya Fellas,

After careful consideration, I've reluctantly decided NOT to go ahead with my forthcoming website!

Although most of the site is ready, such as reviews for previous games, screenshots, movies etc, there are a number of reasons (which I won't go into on this thread) why I'm not going ahead with rugbygaming.co.uk! Knowsleyroader, JJ and Umosay are probably aware of one of the major factors!

However....

I'm still on Schedule to have a good, "Hands on" solid play of Rugby 2005 in the next couple of weeks and you can rest assured that movies, screens and a full in depth preview will appear on this forum, or on some form of webspace for you to feast your eyes on! God Knows, EA won't do it so somebody has to!
<

Cheers

Locksley

Originally posted by locksley@Jan 23 2005, 10:50 PM
Hiya Fellas,

After careful consideration, I've reluctantly decided NOT to go ahead with my forthcoming website!

Although most of the site is ready, such as reviews for previous games, screenshots, movies etc, there are a number of reasons (which I won't go into on this thread) why I'm not going ahead with rugbygaming.co.uk! Knowsleyroader, JJ and Umosay are probably aware of one of the major factors!

However....

I'm still on Schedule to have a good, "Hands on" solid play of Rugby 2005 in the next couple of weeks and you can rest assured that movies, screens and a full in depth preview will appear on this forum, or on some form of webspace for you to feast your eyes on! God Knows, EA won't do it so somebody has to!
<

Cheers

Locksley
Bit of a shame that...........

So no clue given to why youve decided on this action??

Nothing to do with lack of support from the game developers is it??

Support from certain games developers has been superb! So no, this isn't the reason for my decision! Mainly, it's due to the fact that I've just not got any spare time to devote to the site, and I'd rather just forget it instead of start it up and leave it to rot!

Just out of interest, was sarcasm intentional in the last line of your post?

Originally posted by locksley@Jan 24 2005, 10:10 AM
Support from certain games developers has been superb! So no, this isn't the reason for my decision! Mainly, it's due to the fact that I've just not got any spare time to devote to the site, and I'd rather just forget it instead of start it up and leave it to rot!

You read too much in to my posts my friend
<

Just thought that you were fed up with a certain developer who has no time for its customers, has a reputation for producing absolute muck games, and never reply to requests or E-mails............

Originally posted by NZL fan+Jan 24 2005, 10:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NZL fan @ Jan 24 2005, 10:18 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-locksley
@Jan 24 2005, 10:10 AM
Support from certain games developers has been superb! So no, this isn't the reason for my decision!  Mainly, it's due to the fact that I've just not got any spare time to devote to the site, and I'd rather just forget it instead of start it up and leave it to rot!

You read too much in to my posts my friend
<

Just thought that you were fed up with a certain developer who has no time for its customers, has a reputation for producing absolute muck games, and never reply to requests or E-mails............ [/b]
Sorry about that!
<

I was so shocked after hearing the unbelievable news that the demo will (probably) be out feb/march, that I say irrational things!!!

No worries........

How certain are you that you'll have a copy of rugby 2005 in your hot little hands soon??

Originally posted by NZL fan@Jan 24 2005, 10:27 AM
No worries........

How certain are you that you'll have a copy of rugby 2005 in your hot little hands soon??
No less than 90%!!!

Boo. Hiss.

Completely understand, though.

Would have been a nice addition to JJ & Umo's fine sites.

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish@Jan 25 2005, 02:10 AM
That's a shame Locks ... your site was looking nice.
See.... Even Trevor@Swordfish was looking forward to it!

Latest posts