• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Recently approved for benefits

Max Power

Academy Player
If you know me, you know I think working is very overrated.

You're basically trading each hour of your life for whatever your employer has decided each hour of your life is worth to pay you to show up.

Coming out of the Job Centre the other day some portly bald guy tried looking down his nose at me, a simple "don't forget to set your alarm clock for Monday morning" put him right back in his place. He sulked off frustrated and impotent.

Hilarious knowing that a % of his pay is taken each month to support me and people like me, and there's nothing he can do about it.

You're basically trading each hour of your life for whatever your employer has decided each hour of your life is worth to pay you to show up.

Coming out of the Job Centre the other day some portly bald guy tried looking down his nose at me, a simple "don't forget to set your alarm clock for Monday morning" put him right back in his place. He sulked off frustrated and impotent.

Hilarious knowing that a % of his pay is taken each month to support me and people like me, and there's nothing he can do about it.
I don't understand this, are you proud of being useless? I guess you may enjoy it now but when you want to actually have a life and get a lady who isn't scum you might need to improve your attitude and get a job.

I continue to be in awe of you.

Lol at anyone taking this seriously.

Is there some sort of gimmick account school out there somewhere? This one is frighteningly reminiscent of one on a poker forum that I used to post on.

I don't understand this, are you proud of being useless? I guess you may enjoy it now but when you want to actually have a life and get a lady who isn't scum you might need to improve your attitude and get a job.
it took me longer than i like to admit to work out @Max Power is just trolling for laughs and is probably someone else on here....but i always forget until after ive read his posts and am about to reply

Latest posts