TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Looks like rockstar are teasing the announcement of the next Red Dead game on social media.

So. ****ing. Excited.
Red Dead Redemption is my favourite game of all time.

Looks like rockstar are teasing the announcement of the next Red Dead game on social media.

So. ****ing. Excited.
Red Dead Redemption is my favourite game of all time.

+1 to this. i really hope it isnt something else they are teasing. my hopes and dreams will be crushed

I really hope it is not a remaster! As I am working my way through the backwards compatible version on Xbox one right now!

Please please be new game...

I really think that given the mockery Bethesda got for hyping a skyrim remaster Rockstar wouldn't be stupid enough to dangle a sequel and reveal a remaster.

I think the biggest worry is that it was like 2yrs from the GTA V teasers until release.
Hopefully they've cut that way way down

I think it's going to be a new game. Red Dead 2. That leaked image a few months ago about the map makes me think that it's going to be a new game instead of a remastered version.

I also saw on Gamespot that Rockstar won't be releasing any major games before April 2017...

So the possibility is still there that this could be the release they're talking about.

I just don't want the Zombie part again. I hated that part.

I think it's going to be a new game. Red Dead 2. That leaked image a few months ago about the map makes me think that it's going to be a new game instead of a remastered version.

I also saw on Gamespot that Rockstar won't be releasing any major games before April 2017...

So the possibility is still there that this could be the release they're talking about.

I just don't want the Zombie part again. I hated that part.

i loved the zombie DLC. it was an entire campaign as DLC for less than the cost of a season pass these days. DLC done right haha. but i do love zombie games anways so im a little biased

Hmmmmmmmmmm
I'm still exceptionally excited but I'd hoped it wouldn't be a sequel or even a prequel.
One of the main themes in RDR is the death of the wild west. I'd have liked it to have gone further back in time, maybe to Civil War era or whenever the Gold rush was

Hmmmmmmmmmm
I'm still exceptionally excited but I'd hoped it wouldn't be a sequel or even a prequel.
One of the main themes in RDR is the death of the wild west. I'd have liked it to have gone further back in time, maybe to Civil War era or whenever the Gold rush was

The good the bad and the ugly style

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Well the trailer is coming out on Thursday: https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/

But have a look at the guys they have in that image. Doesn't the guy third from the left look like Trevor from GTA??

But have a look at the guys they have in that image. Doesn't the guy third from the left look like Trevor from GTA??
i think its maybe that trever looks cowboy-esque anyways if you give him a hat haha.

Latest posts