• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Release Date 11/11/05

Originally posted by loratadine@Nov 16 2005, 09:59 AM
yes its very strange, im hoping its out next week.
It won't be. Don't know when it will be, but it won't be that soon.

Originally posted by loratadine@Nov 16 2005, 10:26 AM
the game wont be out next week, any chance of someone letting us know?

It won't be out next week. I think first or second week of December is the best guess.
<

Trev,

are you in constant contact with your publisher about the release of the game? some wild suggestions around, Nov - Dec - Feb and even march on gameplay.co.uk

Will you be posting the release date on here soon as you know?

i think it might be feb now, as they surely want to release the game during an international campaign.

the christmas market is the be all and end all of games marketing. Especially on the consoles. hence why alot of games get rushed and come out incomplete.

The Christmas market is always the time for any company to release stuff, expecially games and movies.

Its a good tactic, but after Christmas prices will plummet, you watch. As long as the Xbox 360 come down to 50 quid, I don't care
<

Originally posted by ian_2oo5@Nov 17 2005, 03:47 AM
are you in constant contact with your publisher about the release of the game? some wild suggestions around, Nov - Dec - Feb and even march on gameplay.co.uk

I'm estimating from where I know we are in the production cycle. There are still things that could delay the release. Once you get to a certain point, the ship date becomes definite. We're not at that point yet.
<

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish+Nov 17 2005, 08:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trev@Swordfish @ Nov 17 2005, 08:48 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ian_2oo5
@Nov 17 2005, 03:47 AM

I'm estimating from where I know we are in the production cycle. There are still things that could delay the release. Once you get to a certain point, the ship date becomes definite. We're not at that point yet.
<
[/b]
will you guys be advertising on here?

meaning pop ups?...............
<

I would think some form of advertising would take place as that is part of the arrangement swordfish have with this forum I think. they help with funding of the site and returen they get exclusive advertising rights. I could be wrong on this though

Top right corner.

Swordfish hosts this site for no charge, the least TRF can do in return is advertise.

most ebay sellers are saying that they are releasing the game for sale on the 25th november. One seller (xbite) says 2nd december. Play.com still says 1.2.2006 and now Game have changed release date to Feb 2006! other high street sellers still saying 25th november.

yes its very confusing i would like it if someone could confirm if its out this year.

Latest posts