• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rep points

Complaint upheld. No need to mention names, you know who you are and you're not the only one.

I am also watching and I will take action for stupid rep points....

ps: REP ME OR ELSE!!!!

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Apr 3 2006, 04:24 PM
No need to mention names
Bit late considering it's now obvious who made the complaint leading to this thread.

Kind of cancelled out the point of doing it by PM :rolleyes:

Originally posted by getofmeland@Apr 3 2006, 03:28 PM
I am also watching and I will take action for stupid rep points....

ps: REP ME OR ELSE!!!!
I have rep'd you.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Apr 3 2006, 04:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-St Helens RLFC
@Apr 3 2006, 04:24 PM
No need to mention names
Bit late considering it's now obvious who made the complaint leading to this thread.

Kind of cancelled out the point of doing it by PM :rolleyes: [/b]
It's not the complainer I'm disguising, it's the person who has been complained about...

yeah. its those f***ing jews again. [/hitler]

no in more serious news. i will find more creative ways of -ve repping people. so long as you take the 24 other reps ive given out with useless reasons that people havent complained about. thats what gets me. i can give someone a +ve because they "play with fire", for "being pritty fly for a white guy", all the los lover cleches, very sarcastic reps, unrelated trf comments, and one off good posts. yet they are fine. and all thats diffrent is that they are -ve.

Originally posted by sambãd5@Apr 4 2006, 08:53 AM
yeah. its those f***ing jews again. [/hitler]

no in more serious news. i will find more creative ways of -ve repping people. so long as you take the 24 other reps ive given out with useless reasons that people havent complained about. thats what gets me. i can give someone a +ve because they "play with fire", for "being pritty fly for a white guy", all the los lover cleches, very sarcastic reps, unrelated trf comments, and one off good posts. yet they are fine. and all thats diffrent is that they are -ve.
:mellow:

Don't give stupid +ve ones then...

the rep system has been abused from day 1. so it's not suprising that there is a complaint etc about it. this will always happen as well due to the many personality clashes on this foru

The Rep system has been monitored since day one, and I have removed rep I feel is inappropriate, and yes it is abused but for everyone 1 that abuses it we have 100 members + who doesnt...

I will continue to monitor the rep

It is a good idea to have the rep system on this forum but...

The personality clashes as esoj mentioned is a big minus and a plus if you get me...

As people personalities really come out over this, and we can find out how much of a dick someone can be or how intelligent they can be.

Well done Charlie, keep it up.

I have a rep of 32.

...Anyway, Charles M'dear, Daniel as well, will we be getting a Percentage rating added onto the Rep points at some stage?

Also, on the abuse. It will get abused both ways. Somebody will (or has done so) give positive rep points for the hell of it. Nobody will complain about it. But if it really bothers you, you could still PM somebody about it.
Directed at Sambad.

It's very much my intention to make percentages of the rep system, most definitely.

Latest posts