• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Reply from Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a message to JJ:

I was trying my best to get Andrew here at this forum so you can give him feedback on exactly what you want from this game, but I don't think anyone here would like that idea? If you want I can try and get Andrew to joinup at your other forum so he can read peoples ideas and answer some questions, email me back on what you think.

Dave

Originally posted by Dave@Sep 22 2004, 02:16 PM
I was trying my best to get Andrew here at this forum so you can give him feedback on exactly what you want from this game, but I don't think anyone here would like that idea?
i would like it, if it happened that is

If it wasn't for the fact that you have an appalling track record of getting game producers to post and have actually resroted to posting yourself as them more people here might believe you.
If the admins here believe Dave I am quite happy to give them Andrew's e-mail and phone number myself so they can confirm that Dave, as usual, is talking a load of ********.
His next post will be able how upset Andrew was by all these messages and how he won't now be listening to any of our ideas. How do I know? Because I've seen that post before far too many times and it hasn't been true once.

Originally posted by kingwilko@Sep 22 2004, 07:48 PM
and have actually resroted to posting yourself as them
Did he actually do that?
<
How'd he get caught out?

Originally posted by Wally+Sep 22 2004, 09:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Sep 22 2004, 09:24 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kingwilko
@Sep 22 2004, 07:48 PM
and have actually resroted to posting yourself as them
Did he actually do that?
<
How'd he get caught out? [/b]
I'm guessing through admin IP tracking

Also sending e-mails from an address [email protected] pretending to be Andrew Wilson. This however was contained in the header of all the e-mails:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Received: from warriornzrl95 ([210.54.104.191]) by mta5-rme.xtra.co.nz
with ESMTP
id <20030106212520.OKF18554.mta5-rme.xtra.co.nz@warriornzrl95>[/b]

Andrew is of course based in Aus (or Canada at the moment) and not NZ and has no connection with Dave's warrior site.

There was also posting on NZWarriors/SP about Cricket 2004 by someone going by the name of HBJim who Dave claimed to be HB Studio's Jeremy Wellard.

However this was denyed completly by Jeremy:

"Hi Phil,
Nope, that post is not from here. There are more stadiums than that
for starters. No other info has been released as yet.

Regards
Jeremy"

Ste

Kingwilko knows his stuff with regards to Cricket 2004 and the cricket forum.

For the TRF usuals, i reckon he is spot on with regards to Daves comments.

If Dave claims he spoke to HB and whatnot, and anything on Cricket2004, Kingwilko would know all about it.

In my mind he is the 'locksley' of the cricket forum.
ie u look for their posts and read them and take it as reliable info.

He may have been in contact with Andrew for all I know but he is certainly not going to get exclusive information nor is he going to get Andrew to join a forum and post (Look what happened at the EA Aus c2k2 forum).
As I mentioned in another thread game developers get very friendly with the community in the run-up to a release and I trust if any of you wrote to Andrew you would get a simular response. This responsiveness entirely dries up once another sub-standard game has been released.

Andrew Wilson of EA Sports would be extremely foolish still to trust someone who has impersonated him, illegally distributed his beta patch for Cricket2002, and caused nearly every single problem in the cricket gaming community for the past 2 years.
Why have there been no problems between the Cricket2004 fansites; because Dave isn't running one. Almost a year ago now, he offered me the chance to run his site: cricket2004.org
I refused for a multitude of reasons and I am completely confident I made the right decision.

P.S. cricket2004.org currently redirects to cricket2002.tk (a site where the owner assures me he has nothing to do with Dave and wants nothing to do with him).

I too would be very surprised if Andrew does still trust Dave. Andrew was sent lots of evidence which clearly proved that Dave was forwarding private emails from Andrew to various other people and he must have also witnessed Daves childish behaviour in trying to cover up and make excuses for what he had done.

I don't see there being a possibility that Andrew will post on this forum, but if Dave sometime in the future tries to create his own forum, dont be surprised to see someone claiming to be "andrew" on that!

Ste

Is this the same Dave from Leagueunlimited who bombarded SIDHE with Loads of E-Mails and than lashed out when SIDHE got shitty (and rightly so)?

Originally posted by Ripper@Sep 24 2004, 08:27 PM
Is this the same Dave from Leagueunlimited who bombarded SIDHE with Loads of E-Mails and than lashed out when SIDHE got shitty (and rightly so)?
Yes.
Also the same Dave who hacked into other forums to get their membership tables so he could e-mail the members and tell them to join leagueunlimited.

Originally posted by kingwilko+Sep 25 2004, 08:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingwilko @ Sep 25 2004, 08:03 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Sep 24 2004, 08:27 PM
Yes.
Also the same Dave who hacked into other forums to get their membership tables so he could e-mail the members and tell them to join leagueunlimited. [/b]
Also the same one that got me knocked up last year and now refuses to acknowledge that it's his kid.

Dave, I'm only going to say this once: Little Jasmine needs a father.

Not a drunk who kicks lepers to see which body parts will fly. JERK!

Wait, I might be thinking of another Dave . . . is the Dave you're talking about a freckled, red-headed Asian dwarf?

Ah. Sorry.

But if you see MY Dave, tell him he's got a little baby girl that looks just like him. Little Jasmine, she's precious.

Even with the boss-eye.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Sep 27 2004, 09:55 PM
Not that much
<

Originally posted by captainamerica+Sep 28 2004, 08:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Sep 28 2004, 08:55 AM)</div>
Originally posted by kingwilko@Sep 25 2004, 08:03 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper

Yes.
Also the same Dave who hacked into other forums to get their membership tables so he could e-mail the members and tell them to join leagueunlimited.
Also the same one that got me knocked up last year and now refuses to acknowledge that it's his kid.

Wait, I might be thinking of another Dave . . . is the Dave you're talking about a freckled, red-headed Asian dwarf?

Ah. Sorry.

But if you see MY Dave, tell him he's got a little baby girl that looks just like him. Little Jasmine, she's precious.

Even with the boss-eye. [/b]
I like your style
<
<
<
<

Originally posted by captainamerica+Sep 28 2004, 08:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Sep 28 2004, 08:55 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper

Yes.

Ah. Sorry.

<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Post of the day.

<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper

Yes.

Ah. Sorry.

i want what ur on

NOW!!!!!

Great post

Is this the same dave from the old sports pavlion forums the one that treated rugby like crap and had 0 security and i also see ste here who has been known to hack peoples msn famliar names that have bad memories. I would steer clear of both of them at all costs because i defintely do not want to see another sp.

Originally posted by ak47@Sep 29 2004, 02:27 PM
i want what ur on

NOW!!!!!

Great post
I'm on a big wave of joy and freedom.

I'm sleeping on God's grin in a sun ray.

I'm riding a fat woman.

Dave still doesn't call, but it's peaceful without the ring-ring sullying my eardrums.

Jasmine's still laying in the back garden next to the empty bottle of ether -- silly kids. Boy, she sure loves her ether. And since she's not eating, I've saved some money and might go to the races tonight. I've got a good feeling about Papa's Moustache in the 3rd. Gonna let it ride! Come on Papa's Moustache!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts