• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Reply from Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by esoj@Oct 3 2004, 01:15 PM
i also see ste here who has been known to hack peoples msn famliar names that have bad memories. I would steer clear of both of them at all costs because i defintely do not want to see another sp.
I think you should realise that Scribbller from Sports Pavilion admited that I was not involved in any hacking of sites or people MSN what so ever and it is clear that these stories where made up or done by someone else to ruin my name!

I think you should get your facts right before posting these sorts of allegations!

Ste

sure buddy sure so someone pretending to be you thats just classic.

Originally posted by esoj@Oct 7 2004, 07:26 AM
sure buddy sure so someone pretending to be you thats just classic.
Yeah maybe it was! Why would I suddenly change my own MSN address to [email protected] just to insult people and apparently hack into other peoples MSN and then just go back to my normal address at other times! Its surely clear that [email protected] was someone impersonating me and not me!

Ste

Guys, I'm completely willing to vouch for Ste on this one. I'd ask you exactly who you're source for all these allegations is and I think you'll find it's our friend Dave again...
Mud sticks, which is all the more unfortunate when people are innocent. I hoped you would have all realised by now from Dave's charactor that this is exactly the sort of thing he would do to someone else. The real tragedy is that it took so long for him to be exposed and people like Ste are left to suffer.

well I am convinced it wasn't dave at all and i was not the only one it happened to and I would rather not go through that stuff all over again. So because of the current situation This will be my last post on trf.

Originally posted by esoj@Oct 13 2004, 07:51 AM
well I am convinced it wasn't dave at all and i was not the only one it happened to and I would rather not go through that stuff all over again. So because of the current situation This will be my last post on trf.
Alternatively, I will lock this troublemaking thread and it won't be brought up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts