The way the questionairre is written, it blatently says the RFU want;
- Complete control of franchises rather then clubs
- A ring fence on the Premiership
- Central Contracts for ALL players
- ND1 to become a "Development teritory"
- Less Rugby in the East Midlands (although I'm sure Leicester are exempt from that, eg. They want Northampton out)
- A total ban of forigen players
The RFU can f*** off.
What Option did everyone go for??
I went for PRL Option, it just seems the most sensible route forward...
The season timeframe should be extended to mid June to ease the fixture congestion problems [/b]
One method of reducing the number of club games while keeping the same (or even increasing the) number of teams, would be to play the Premiership in a 'pool' or conference format, with an extended play off between the top teams in each 'pool' or conference, to determine the overall champion.[/b]
Their Website is Pure Cack... It is time for an update, I believe...