Ragey Erasmus

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/37492847

Since retiring through injury in 2008, the 43-year-old has worked for his former club Saracens and the Rugby Football Union. Most recently, he was team manager on the England Saxons tour of South Africa in the summer.

Jones added: "Richard's responsibilities will range from maintaining England Rugby's internal and external relationships to providing mentoring and support for players and management.

Sounds like it could be a good choice, lots of experience and really knows what it means to put the work in to win.

Not entirely sure what his job is but I like the fact Hill is involved. I kind of hope he'll try to get coaching experience.

I'm loving the slow inclusion of the 2003 winners into the England set up. Obviously Jason Leonard has been doing his thing higher up for years and Martin Johnson has been involved I think... But Mike Catt, Wilkinson, Hill and Greenwood are all top blokes who know their rugby inside out and it can only be a positive to have them rubbing shoulders with current and prospective players.

Not entirely sure what his job is but I like the fact Hill is involved. I kind of hope he'll try to get coaching experience.

Same for me - Always loved him as a player and seems to be a bright guy who commands respect.

Latest posts