Ricky Hatton > You

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by Bullitt, May 14, 2006.

1. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Officially the hardest man I've ever seen.

And the best thing to ever happen to boxing.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. SmokeyMonkey

SmokeyMonkey Guest

... since Joe Calzaghe! :p

4. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

Ricky Hatton > Joe Calzaghe

5. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

[​IMG]
    Champion Luis Collazo is hoping for some divine intervention judging by his body art ahead of the start of his fight with Brit Ricky Hatton.
    [​IMG]
    It didn't take long for the first talking point of the fight as a left hook from Hatton sent the champion to the canvas inside the first 20 seconds of the contest.
    [​IMG]
    The early knockdown tempted Hatton to try and finish the job early in Boston.
    [​IMG]
    After a dreadful start, Collazo begins to get on top of the challenger by the middle rounds of the fight as he can't fail to miss with his right hand.
    [​IMG]
    Hatton attempts to get back on top but he finds the Brooklyn boxer's defences stood firm under heavy punishment.
    [​IMG]
    Hatton holds on in the final round after having to withstand some heavy pressure from Collazo in the closing three minutes of the bout.
    [​IMG]
    Collazo is held aloft by his assistant trainer as they feel they've done enought to hold onto the WBA title as the three judges at ringside wereleft to pick a winner.
    [​IMG]
    However, the trio of officials all gave the nod to Hatton, despite the Mancunian barely being able to see out of his left eye.

6. top gun

top gun Guest

he should fight Floyd Mayweather next

although i think Hatton will get his rocks

7. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Mayweather would school him.

He should fight Judah,Mitchell or Gatti first....... if he cant beat any of them there's no point in fighting Mayweather.

8. sanzar

sanzar Guest

I like Hatton... but the best thing to happen to boxing? In England, yeah, but I don't know about it after that.
    Personally there's never been a Boxer I've respected more than Kostya, that guy had class in everything he did! I still remember his brilliant knock out of Zab Juddha! That was pure class, and it shut the yanks up well and truly B) .

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!