• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RM Fantasy Rugby.

Who will be playing frantasy rugby this year and joining the TRF League?

• I will be joining.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I will be joining (had to have 2 choices)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hate is a strong word Scotty ...

I dropped 42 places last week to 128 after making some spectacularly poor decisions. I tried to go with as many players as possible who were actually playing but screwed myself over as I'd have been better off picking the ones who didn't and got the average score from the cancelled games. For example, Beale got me 2 points rather than the 19 I could have had!

I'm hoping I can do well I'm the knock outs to get back up in to the top 50.
Hate out of jealousy haha dw i dont hate anyone :)

I did the same thing but i dropped from 39th to 46th.

I chose playing players rather than cancelled game players and from that my 10 12 13 15 game to a combined total of 24 or something. Mine is ONLYFAZCANSAVEUS

46th is still very decent. It's pretty tight so a good selection and the right choice of captain could see me climb the table.

46th is still very decent. It's pretty tight so a good selection and the right choice of captain could see me climb the table.
Is it wierd im excited that on friday i have make(...well re make as ive already give it a go before the teams are released) WC and Prem squads and they are so different, one is a 22 round marathon so mabye not the best players but mix of top, consistant and versatile players and the other is literally to get max points in one round before a total change.

Not at all. I am looking forward to doing that too.

I normally enter a second squad which is deliberately made up of gambles - mostly kids and players that are new to the Premiership so I'll probably do that again too.

Not at all. I am looking forward to doing that too.

I normally enter a second squad which is deliberately made up of gambles - mostly kids and players that are new to the Premiership so I'll probably do that again too.
Last year i took too many gambles and it didnt pay off, this year im playing safe and expanding with only couple of risks.

Im stuggling with some players though price vs points.

I'm playing reasonably safe. I think I've picked up some decent knowledge of how to play the game smartly through trial and error (mostly learning from my mistakes!).

Like I said earlier in the thread, I'm 95% set on my squad, just waiting for the lineups to come out to finalise my decisions for round 1.