• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 10: Chiefs v Stormers

D

Dumbo

The Chiefs (ranked equal 7th) take on the Stormers (ranked 11th) in Tauranga (what’s with that?), the Stomers go into the game with a lose to the Blues but will hope to follow in the Bulls footsteps and get a win heading south. Injuries could be a concern for the Chiefs.

As much as I'd like to see it. I doubt the Stormers will win. Prove me wrong Stormers, prove me wrong. Chiefs by 10 points.

Head to Head:
Chiefs: 1 - Simms Davison, 2 - Tom Willis, 3 - Ben Castle, 4 - Jono Gibbes (Captain) 5 - Bernie Upton, 6 - Liam Messam, 7 - Nili Latu, 8 - Steven Bates, 9 - Byron Kelleher, 10 - Stephen Donald, 11 - Sitiveni Sivivatu, 12 - Sam Tuitupou, 13 - Niva Ta'auso, 14 - Sosene Anesi, 15 - Mils Muliaina.
Reserves: 16 - Aleki Lutui, 17 - Nathan White, 18 - Sean Hohneck, 19 - Marty Holah, 20 - Jamie Nutbrown, 21 - Anthony Tahana , 22 - Loki Crichton.

Stormers: 1 - JD Moller, 2 - Schalk Brits (Captain), 3 - Eddie Andrews, 4 - Ross Skeate, 5 - Andries Bekker, 6 - Luke Watson, 7 - Schalk Boof Burger, 8 - Joe van Niekerk, 9 - Neil de Kock, 10 - Naas Olivier, 11 - Jongi Nokwe, 12 - Jean De Villiers, 13 - Marius Joubert, 14 - Rayno Benjamin, 15 - Tonderai Chavhanga.
Reserves: 16 - Hanyani Shimange, 17 - Neil Fullard, 18 - Gerrie Britz, 19 - Adri Badenhorst, 20 - Bolla Conradie, 21 - Peter Grant, 22 - De Wet Barry.
------------------------------------------------
Injuries have made this one wide open... Lauki's out for the Chiefs but Jono returns and Messam gets a starting run, Bates moves back to 8.
Stormers I think can take this one.

im backing the chiefs...

but look at the back 3 of both teams...exciting ball runners,if donald messes up the delievary especially between the musclemen in the midfield then they cud lose this one....cant get ya great backline going if ya 10 mucks up

nili latu > south african burger

Stormers are very lucky to be 7 points up at half time. What a crap game of rugby by both sides. :zzz:

Well who you know? I picked the victor and the margin. As for the moffies, I wonder how many fingernails got broken this time <_<

chavanga did poorly at fullback..but he has great potential there tho..ran some awesom lines and linked with ryno and nokwe pretty well

Chavanga had a hard under teh highball... he won't win any friend with that effort.

Latest posts