• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 11. Waratahs v Reds

D

Dumbo

Battle for the spooners, the Tah's take on the Red's in Sydney.
Both teams come off a loss last week with the Reds being the biggest loser (no wait, they scored 16 points so that would mean the Force are the biggest loser with an embarrising ZERO).
This might be a better game than a lot of people expect.
Both tteams have nothing to lose and a lot to gain from this one.

Serious, keep an eye on this one.

Think the Reds will get up for this one.
Last weeks effort wasn't to great but this week the players that returned last week will be a bit more match fit.

So far both teams have one game all season and bonus points are pretty much the same.
If the Reds are going to win another one then this is the best chance.
Failing that, not that I'm into violence or anything but I hope they beat the **** out of each other.

As much as i'd like the Reds to smash the Tahs.... i cant see it happening.

Hopefully we'll get to see Beale v Cooper at some stage during the match.

Head to Head:

WARATAHS:
15 Peter Hewat, 14 Lote Tuqiri, 13 Ben Jacobs, 12 Morgan Turinui, 11 Lachlan Turner, 10 Sam Norton-Knight, 9 Josh Valentine, 8 David Lyons, 7 Beau Robinson, 6 Rocky Elsom, 5 William Caldwell, 4 Ben Hand, 3 Alastair Baxter, 2 Adam Freier ©, 1 Benn Robinson. Reserves: 16 Tatafu Polota-Nau, 17 Matt Dunning, 18 Dean Mumm, 19 Wycliff Palu, 20 Josh Holmes, 21 Kurtley Beale, 22 Sam Harris.

REDS:
15 Clinton Schifcofske, 14 Andrew Walker, 13 Ben Tune, 12 Andrew Brown, 11 Peter Hynes, 10 Berrick Barnes, 9 Nic Berry, 8 John Roe ©, 7 David Croft, 6 Mitch Chapman, 5 James Horwill, 4 Hugh McMeniman, 3 David Te Moana, 2 Stephen Moore, 1 Tama Tuirirangi. Reserves: 16 Sean Hardman, 17 Herman Hunt, 18 Ed O'Donoghue, 19 Tom McVerry, 20 Will Genia, 21 Lloyd Johansson, 22 Quade Cooper.

Nothign against Quade but for this game the bench is the best place to start him. Thought Walker was out with injury?

Croft on Elsom... bring back the biff boys.

I recorded it and watched it fast forward mode and waited for the good bits, it took 15 mins to watch the whole game! And there where no good bits.

Both teams need to have a good look at themselves, that was crap.

I recorded it and watched it fast forward mode and waited for the good bits, it took 15 mins to watch the whole game! And there where no good bits.[/b]

There were two "good bits" in that game:

Half-Time & Full-Time. :p

Latest posts