• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Guinness Pro 12: Round 20 Fixtures

Confirmation bias is in play when people talk about Jordi Murphy's form. He wasn't at his best early this season or for much of last season but of late he's improved an awful lot and is getting back to the form he showed in his breakthrough year.

Hard to complain when 5 points are secured but I will anyway. Some of the backplay was too lateral. Players aren't attacking the ball at pace or running hard lines to stall defences. Against better teams than Edinburgh, Leinster will come unstuck.

Still, Leinster are in a much better place than last season. The blooding of so many young players will stand them in great stead.

Madigan simply can't get a backline going. He is in love with the inside ball (one time he gave away an intercept), throws these vicious skip passes which hardly ever work (one went into touch which ****** off fitzy) and trucks it up far too often. This leads to slow ball, many one off runner plays or Reid standing in at 10. We really screwed ourselves over by not giving Marsh more game time this season, considering he played excellently at the start of the season. Hopefully Ross Byrne/Carberry can do a job if called upon next season.

An example of Connacht's great defence. Why isn't that Ireland's starting pack?

- - - Updated - - -

It's ok Bundee, I wouldn't want a Welshman to score either.

**** you Denis Buckley and your sound betting advise that I did not take, lose this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Ben, that is a penalty. Christ wept.

I want Connacht to win but without a doubt that was a knock on by Niyi. The last angle definitely showed it came off his hand.

Munster have been poor but Whitehouse is raping them. The standard of refereeing worldwide is disgraceful but nothing is being done about it.

I want Connacht to win but without a doubt that was a knock on by Niyi. The last angle definitely showed it came off his hand.

Munster have been poor but Whitehouse is raping them. The standard of refereeing worldwide is disgraceful but nothing is being done about it.

Week in week out the standard of Reffing in the Pro 12 is atrocious. Needs to be real repercussions for bad performances

It was a close call to make and the replay with the best angle (the overheahish shot) was not used