• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 12: Waratahs v Highlanders

D

Dumbo

The Tahs take on the Highlanders in Sydney.
The Tahs took out the Reds last week while the Highlanders although destroying the Crusaders scrum went down pretty convincingly.
I’d say the Highlanders forwards should dominate the game but that’s all, their backline past Evans has been not to convincing of late.

All in all though this should be a good match to watch.

I dont know what to make of this game. Tahs been ****, Highlanders been hopeless.

**** + Hopeless = Boring

But I'll be cheering on the Highlanders anyway.

Highlanders by 5.

Form wise I would go Highlanders but Tahs do seem to love getting up and beating the Highlanders.

Well, I dunno about that. The Tahs took the Crusaders to the wire, and won recently against the Reds in the wooden spoon match.

The Highlanders got hammered by the Crusaders, and lost in a good match against the Chiefs.

Thats in my recent memory.

Waratahs have a good chance in this. The Highlanders backline is a worry for them.

tahs been shocking most of the season and I expect more of the same. only hope for the tahs is if evans is somehow injured as the highlanders are a very different team without him. highlanders will make less mistakes and evans will be just too good for the tahs. highlanders by 10

Sounds like Holmes had a real good game which is good as he is at the Brumbies next season.

Hewat again choked with his conversion to win the game.

Poor Waratahs,but they did well to come back at the end of the game!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts