• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 3:Reds v Blues

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

bloods vs crips

and since snoop dogg is alive and tupac isnt than i guess the blues are gonna win :p

but foreal G's and G strings i wont be suprised if the blues lose this game but i will be very very angry..just read my sig and you will see what i do when im angry

go blues..and we get the bad boy back from crushing little japanese ants..TROY FLAVELL...put him straight at either lock or 6

battle in the back line will be a very tough one especially the way the blues are going...latham is the man!! and he will be punishing the blues if they leave any gaps in there defence and with drew mitchell in back up then they could tip the blues over

that being said from a staunch aucklander...we will win :bleh!:

I'm with you dude, Go the Blues but we need some serious demolition squad manouvers going on, the reds are a bit slick, a possible Troy Flav shuffling could be the answer, not a one man team though, he better make it a good one coz he'll probably get the yellow invite to the side line!  Go the Knuckle I say!!!

Well this game will be worth watching just to see how Troy Flavell fares.

Graham Henry will probably be there watching as well!

We should win, but we there is a high chance we will lose due to Lavea... god I hate that guy.

Hopefully Tuitavakie continues from the flashes of brillance we saw last week... and with Smith out for the Tri Nations and beyond he needs no more motivation than the chance to replace at Umaga for the AB's, and apart from that dipshit offload that was intercepted and killed of the Blues, Tipoki showed what the form we have seen over the last year or 2 which has seen him knocking on the door for All Black selection... just needs to distribute more.

Brent Ward needs to start, even if its just for his Goal Kicking.

I predict the reds to win every game until the end of the season, providing Latho doesn't get injured and that the Waratahs plane crashes into the Crusaders plane mid-season.

The reds will win this. Last week they were promising and the blues just aren't anywhere near the level of the crusaders. Providing Latham doesn't come off and Veratau and Johannson get decent game time then I expect about a 6 point win for the reds!

This game will be good, just for the sheer desperation of both teams trying to avoid going down 0 from 3.

Latham is a softc..k, get off!Whats happened to Wendy Sthaylor, someone didn't like his cheesy diamond earings, go home Wendy!!

Evidently The Flav has had a few yellow cards(about 6) in his time in Japan, so he may not last too long on the paddock against the reds, but I think we're gona need a few more tricks up our sleeves or the reds on going to open us up through the centre, they showed some good running against the Crusaders,(who by the way played badly & still won), the problems lye in our mid-field from 8-9,10,12, is Lavea the best we've got?!!Do we bring back Spencer Dumbo?!

If the Blues lose this one, their season is over. The Reds are absolutely SHITE and it quite possibly get any worse. Well, if the Blues lost to the Force, then I would say that's as low as it gets.. I agree Knuckle, the backs are the problem and Nucifora needs to pull the finger out of some of their arses and ram a rod up it!

Bring back Spencer? I'd rather see my hairy ring-piece running around the field.

I think that the issues that the Blues are having is not just in the backs, Ali got owned by by Ginga Ryan due to I think - the support around him.
I'm backing the Blues to win this one, 2 loses thus far... Kevi will be laying down the law, look for the backs to get realy involved in the game (as long as Lavea can release and use his backs to the fullest).

Spencer my ass..

Originally posted by Dumbo@Feb 22 2006, 05:01 PM
Bring back Spencer? I'd rather see my hairy ring-piece running around the field.

I think that the issues that the Blues are having is not just in the backs, Ali got owned by by Ginga Ryan due to I think - the support around him.
I'm backing the Blues to win this one, 2 loses thus far... Kevi will be laying down the law, look for the backs to get realy involved in the game (as long as Lavea can release and use his backs to the fullest).

Spencer my ass..
Die.

Die of Testicular cancer.

I have nothing else to say, so I bid you good day.

Spencer is just what the Blues lack... a Fly Half.

Agree (except for the testicular bit), but Spencers long gone and ain’t coming back… like knuckles said â€" there has to be someone else, maybe the guy will get better â€" this weekend will tell.

The good news is though, Lavea makes even Stephen Donald look good…

The Reds should start both Johnansson and Barnes. Drop Flatley to the bench and let Huxley take over the goal kicking. That would give the Reds a much more dangerous attack.

Originally posted by Stomper@Feb 22 2006, 02:52 PM
If the Blues lose this one, their season is over. The Reds are absolutely SHITE and it quite possibly get any worse. Well, if the Blues lost to the Force, then I would say that's as low as it gets.. I agree Knuckle, the backs are the problem and Nucifora needs to pull the finger out of some of their arses and ram a rod up it!
Mate you're a fcuking idiot. If it wasn't in breach of my parole I'd personally go over to your house and hit you with a big pole.

Blues:
1 - Tony Woodcock, 2 - Keven Mealamu (Captain), 3 - John Afoa, 4 - Greg Rawlinson, 5 - Ali Williams, 6 - Troy Flavell, 7 - Daniel Braid, 8 - Nick Williams, 9 - Steve Devine, 10 - Tasesa Lavea, 11 - Joe Rokocoko, 12 - Rua Tipoki, 13 - Anthony Tuitavake, 14 - Doug Howlett, 15 - Isa Nacewa.

Reserves: 16 - Tim Dow, 17 - Saimone Taumoepeau, 18 - Kurtis Haiu, 19 - Anthony Boric, 20 - John Senio, 21 - Vili Waqaseduadua, 22 - George Pisi.

Reds:
1 - Greg Holmes, 2 - Stephen Moore, 3 - Rodney Blake, 4 - Mark Connors, 5 - James Horwill, 6 - Hugh McMeniman, 7 - David Croft, 8 - Mitchell Chapman, 9 - Sam Cordingly, 10 - Berrick Barnes, 11 - Drew Mitchell, 12 - Elton Flatley, 13 - Julian Huxley, 14 - Henari Veratau, 15 - Chris Latham (Captain)

Reserves: 16 - Sean Hardman, 17 - Tom Court, 18 - Cameron Treloar, 19 - Tom McVerry, 20 - Josh Valentine, 21 - Lloyd Johansson, 22 - Caleb Brown

Now that I see the two teams next to eachother on paper like that, they do look fairly even. Both benches seem fairly weak, so it will depend on who can last the longest - who is the fittest. I'm fairly sure the Reds will be able to close this one out.

Latest posts