• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 5 - Brumbies v Sharks

D

Dumbo

Brumbies in Canberra... home ground advantage... Brumbies to strong on the day, Gregan to be stretcher case with 2.97 mins.

Don`t write Sharkie-Sharkie`s chances off! I support them, it could be their big break !

The Sharks will be keen to prove they can win on the road. With John Smit possibly back in the line up, I'm looking forward to this game. Sharks by 10

A Sharks win will be great! Let`s hope they put 5 points in the table sheet ! I wanna a bonus point too !

I want the Sharks to wipe those smiles off Gerard and that old man Mortlock......

.....but if history is anything to go by the Brumbies smiles will continue after the weekend.

Brumbies by about 15! We need a bonus point though, but nonetheless we'll just be too strong!

Brumbies

1 Nic Henderson
2 James McCormack
3 Guy Shepherdson
4 Adam Wallace-Harrison
5 Mark Chisholm
6 Daniel Heenan
7 George Smith
8 Jone Tawake

9 George Gregan
10 Stephen Larkham
11 Mark Gerrard
12 Matt Giteau
13 Stirling Mortlock
14 Clyde Rathbone
15 Ben Batger

Bench=
16 Saia Faingaa
17 Bill Young
18 Al Campbell
19 Julian Salvi
20 Patrick Phibbs
21 Gene Fairbanks
22 Joel Wilson

Dont know about Batger at 15 ,i would have gone for gerrard at 15 and wilson at 11

anyway brumbies are gonna win this one by 15+

Good move imo, Gerrard is more a winger these days, he was tried at fullback and didn't have much success last year. Wilson is handy but no Gerrard.

Originally posted by Dumbo@Mar 10 2006, 04:31 PM
Does anyone know what Ben Batger is like? Never heard of him.
Ben Batger

From what i saw last year he looks pretty good,to early to tell... he's only 21 with 5 games experience

Last year we had massive injury problems so its hard to say how good he is. Lets see how he goes with Giteau, Larkham and Mortlock in the backline.

Half Time Sharks lead 21-18, Brumbies fighting back in the dying stages of the first half.

good game so far, expect the Brumbies to be to strong in the second half,surely they cant play any worse

Brumbies win 35-30 scoring 4 tries to 2

Great game :bravo: ............ but the Brumbies would be disappointed with the way they played.

Sharks deserved there point there rush defence was brilliant and the Brumbies would be rather pleased to finally have 5 point game.

It was a simple case of get the go forward and the try would come for the Brumbies. They went of that game plan a few times and they got smashed backwards. Good game but the team Gerrard was great, Mortlock likewise. Chisolm had a really good game up front, and Wallace Harrison also had a good game to keep the presure on Cambell.

Absolutely super game, great to get a bp as well. Close - like all Brumbies, Sharks games... very pleased!

:wall: :wall: :wall:

****!!!! That's 3 games now we have lost by less than 7. :%#%#:

This is starting to **** me off. :angry:

Yeap, it`s not so great for your heart condition to be a Shark supporter this season :D

Latest posts