Roy Hodgson for England?

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
So it's looking likely that Roy Hodgson is going to get the England job. I must admit that I didn't see this one coming. In my opinion it's a fantastic appointment if it does work out. Hogson has international experience, has had stints in Italy and Sweden and has done well with both Fulham and West Brom.

I can see where the FA are coming from too. Harry Redknapp's main strength lies in his ability in the transfer market, something that would obviously not be of much use in the international scene. He'll also save them a bundle as he's out of contract at the end of the season so they won't even have to buy him out.

So it's looking likely that Roy Hodgson is going to get the England job. I must admit that I didn't see this one coming. In my opinion it's a fantastic appointment if it does work out. Hogson has international experience, has had stints in Italy and Sweden and has done well with both Fulham and West Brom.

I can see where the FA are coming from too. Harry Redknapp's main strength lies in his ability in the transfer market, something that would obviously not be of much use in the international scene. He'll also save them a bundle as he's out of contract at the end of the season so they won't even have to buy him out.

A career in international rugby management beckons...

Yeah this is a surprize, especially after all the Redknapp talks earlier in the Season.

But I bet the FA were licking their lips when Pep Guardiola stepped down at Barca... The FA probably thought that they have had enough of coaches from other nationalities that can hardly speak english.

I think this will be a good appointment, he just needs to get guys like Terry in order and then England can actually become world champions.

If I were England manager (and with my Footy Manager record I should have at least been considered) there's no way in hell that I'd bring Terry. Absolute scumbag.

This is a fair appointment if it happens. I think being fair he has more credentials than 'Arry for the job.

Doesnt matter who they have, the red tops are the ones who really hire and fire the England football manager and if Hodgson gets on the wrong side of them it will be a short appoitment.

Latest posts