• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rubbish by Robinson

K

King_D'Arcy

Did anyone else hear Andy Robinson on Sky Sports News a few weeks ago? He says England are (and i quote) 'Definitely going to make it to the semis'. I sh*t you not. He said there's no question about it. He said the only question is whether they'll make it to the final and win.
What is this guy smoking?

He did. But then again, he also said Farrell will be a good Union player.

Go figure.

I swear to you. It was on Sky sports News so it's not THAT surprising. They're stuck in 2003.

He doesn't want to admit that he was a key player in the shambles we have undoubtedly become!

weeeellllll while England did play horrible against SA buuut i think they could still qualify over tonga...they just need some luck and to recoup ASAP!

I read in Rugby World that Phil Vickery believes the current ENG team is stronger than the '03 team was...
Where do they get this stuff from?

Quarter finals is still Englands, despite how poor they've been.
[/b]

You hope they will reach the quarters. England still has to face Samao and Tonga
:bana:

I read in Rugby World that Phil Vickery believes the current ENG team is stronger than the '03 team was...
[/b]

BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA what a loser.... must be some good weed

[/b]

It's easy, I will show you.

Cheesecakes for all!
[/b]

The art of miss quoting. :cheers:

like f*** would we!! england has shown not one positive element!! with at least with wales there are a few positives to be taken. if only a few.

Latest posts