Status
Not open for further replies.

Wagner

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Leeds
What is the point of this? In the Q&A it was clearly stated that they aint gonna put in the things we want, and they have no idea what licences their going to get!

They just dont have the budget!

So they clearly arnt going to listen to our suggestions their going to make Rugby 08 +better graphics and updated teams.(unlicensed)

Well you've given the reason yourself - they don't have the budget... There's only so much you can do in that situation and if you expect the rugby equivalent of FIFA with full licensing for thousands of players, clubs and tournaments; a variety of career modes and superb graphics then you're aiming far too high. Those games are only so great because there's so much money on board to make that happen, maybe in a few years after a couple of ***les and a dedicated following then we'll start to see some big steps but at this point it's a matter of being thankful for what you get...

What is the point of this? In the Q&A it was clearly stated that they aint gonna put in the things we want, and they have no idea what licences their going to get!

So they clearly arnt going to listen to our suggestions their going to make Rugby 08 +better graphics and updated teams.(unlicensed)
Thanks for the input :)

Wow, I logged onto this thread expecting a lively discussion about composting techniques and disposal. I am disappoint.

Ah one of these few post warriors!

I would be very interested to see the budget for this game compared to the budget for Fifa... I'd say that if you took the Rugby 2012 budget and multiplied it by 10 you wouldn't even be close!

Probably right...i dont think itl be bad...theyll license the necessary few and graphics shant dissapoint...they just to release something before half their fanbase dwindles

Wow, I logged onto this thread expecting a lively discussion about composting techniques and disposal. I am disappoint.

Aerobic composting is the traditional method of composting that has been used for thousands of years, but it was refined by Sir Albert Howard in the 1920s. Aerobic composting allows aerobic bacteria to naturally break down the organic material in your compost bin or pile. Aerobic composting usually is placed in a large pile or in a composting bin that is well aerated. Good air circulation is needed for the bacteria to do their work, so aerobic composting requires either turning the compost pile or turning the compost bin if you want compost to form quickly. Without good air flow aerobic composting can take up to 2 years for compost to form.

Happy Days!

Aerobic composting is the traditional method of composting that has been used for thousands of years, but it was refined by Sir Albert Howard in the 1920s. Aerobic composting allows aerobic bacteria to naturally break down the organic material in your compost bin or pile. Aerobic composting usually is placed in a large pile or in a composting bin that is well aerated. Good air circulation is needed for the bacteria to do their work, so aerobic composting requires either turning the compost pile or turning the compost bin if you want compost to form quickly. Without good air flow aerobic composting can take up to 2 years for compost to form.

Happy Days!

Read the full article here: http://www.gardenguides.com/86526-composting-techniques.html

Hey there buddy, your input is as valued and appreciated as everyone elses. We're pleased that you have offered some constructive criticism, and I think HB will be taking a long hard look at themselves. Don't let some of the more experienced posters pop your bubble, they're just slightly threatened by the enlightened and profound way thinking of thinking. If you have any more feedback, please feel free to create topics on a whim, or if you'd like to drive that nail into the heart of HB, try posting the complaint into the feedback section.

Last edited:
I agree totally. Theres been nothing said at all for about 3 months. Rugby Challenge is looking a WHOLE lot better right now. At least they keep the fans happy with updates

I kind of hope Rugby Challenge Gets Northern Rugby Licenses as well, then we dont have to buy one to play SH rugby and one to play NH rugby, im not made of money! At least they are showing us what their up to.... Where is any sign of life from rugby 2012?

I agree with Wanger here as well. Don't get put off by the admins and their bullying. I would say that your just stating the truth.

I just love it when people think they are entitled to something when they have contributed nothing towards it.

Some clearly don't realise that HB does not have the budget that FIFA or Madden has. People also want things that appear in these EA games, perhaps people have not worked out that EA holds the rights to such things as Be A Pro Node etc. People also seem to think that the new rugby game should have all these features in ... When Madden etc have built up to them year after year. Some people are just happy to not to be realistic.

I'm locking this now as there's a far more reasoned and well put thread started by Roth Rich.

How do you know they have no budget? How do you know they don't have licensing? How do you know this, that and the other? I don't know it, so I can put a 100% guarantee that you don't. Guesswork.

It's frustrating that information is scarce, but there's nothing we can do about it for it now other than wait. I trust HB to come up with the goods, maybe some other people need to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts