• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 06 out on friday... Have some footage

Top stuff Locks! Your work on here is very appreciated! Roll on Friday!

:cheers:

:lol: Love the Thomas head-pat at the end.

Can I ask if you were Wales? If so, what difficulty were you playing on?

Cheers Locks. Does On turn overs, does it freeze and spin like that when your playing? I actually like that!

It's looking very nice so far. And quite a bit more slick...looks like it'll be good fun!

Originally posted by mickyb@Feb 7 2006, 08:06 AM
Cheers Locks. Does On turn overs, does it freeze and spin like that when your playing? I actually like that!
Yeah, that's classic 2. If you choose classic 3 it's exactly the same, but the camera goes straight behind the attacking team instead of stopping and spinning

Originally posted by locksley+Feb 7 2006, 08:31 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mickyb
@Feb 7 2006, 08:06 AM
Yeah, that's classic 2. If you choose classic 3 it's exactly the same, but the camera goes straight behind the attacking team instead of stopping and spinning [/b]
such a shame that classic view doesn't work - can't believe they have managed to get it wrong two years in a row. Its the only view I like playing!

thnx for footage :bravo:

I presume thats Shane Williams as the 2nd Wales star player?

... can't believe they left Gareth Thomas out... I reckon he has more star/impact quality then either of the 2 choices

only the one star for Ireland also ... seems pretty fair, tho I think POC would warrant a star aswell as O'Driscoll

... well if Henson and S.Williams get them, they must be giving them away? :D

good vid locks, that classic2 camera with the freeze then switch idea is the perfect remedy to the problems I have with "end-line" camera angles

... feel free to post up some more!

looks really good mate! like the offloads, they look sweet. plus on one phase, wales go right and someone runs onto the ball, then offloads.

can i ask which difficulty you had it on? sidesteps seem to be the way thru the defence with about 10 on show!

thanks mate

Originally posted by Fullbackno1@Feb 7 2006, 08:54 AM
looks really good mate! like the offloads, they look sweet. plus on one phase, wales go right and someone runs onto the ball, then offloads.

can i ask which difficulty you had it on? sidesteps seem to be the way thru the defence with about 10 on show!

thanks mate
It was on Normal, but if you watched the full game, Ireland whack me

Locks thanks for the footage - is the Ai quite good in defence? Ireland leave a pretty massive gap in their mid field with the wales try!

Cheers

wow just watched the long video - the game looks amazing! much more realistic than rugby 2005, with breaks all over the field. love the offloads as well - my stupid computer could only down load 16 megabytes of the footage though just as locksley was about to score a try!!

Originally posted by sackman@Feb 7 2006, 10:38 AM
good day , is this pc or ps2... ?
PS2. The one with the worst graphics, worst frame rate etc, and it's STILL amazing. Can't wait to try PC & XBOX

Thanks for the goods again Locks..............some nice little touches shown in the vids (ie. Ball changing hands when the Welsh player steps the fullback).

I suppose most of us are really wondering if the hardest level has the computer AI playing better rather then (as in the past) the computer instead being given 99% of possession to make it harder??

This could make or break the game once the easier levels are mastered.

I take it you're still enjoying the game Locks?

Originally posted by raziel_eire@Feb 7 2006, 08:52 AM
I presume thats Shane Williams as the 2nd Wales star player?

... can't believe they left Gareth Thomas out... I reckon he has more star/impact quality then either of the 2 choices

Well based on Saturday's evidence, Gareth Thomas wouldn't be a star man with Ponty thirds. Looked in a world of his own.

Latest posts