• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 06 Xbox. Tim Stimpson

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StevoIRL @ Nov 22 2008, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Please for the love of god record these matches![/b]
Bought a video camera today....yippeee!

So within a week we wil record a game or two...then I will put it up on youtube. Then I will post it up on here. We will actually play a lot of games and I will put them up on youtube. I think I will make a series of them...Gay-Guy vs Heartbreak Kid.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Jan 17 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StevoIRL @ Nov 22 2008, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So within a week we wil record a game or two...then I will put it up on youtube. Then I will post it up on here. We will actually play a lot of games and I will put them up on youtube. I think I will make a series of them...Gay-Guy vs Heartbreak Kid.
[/b][/quote]

Wahey ill actually see a competitive match in a EA Rugby game thought id never see one, hopefully its not a one sided hammering =P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StevoIRL @ Jan 18 2009, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Jan 17 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StevoIRL @ Nov 22 2008, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Wahey ill actually see a competitive match in a EA Rugby game thought id never see one, hopefully its not a one sided hammering =P
[/b][/quote]
Nah our games are always close....HBK is a tough player and uses England very well. Though I have learnt now how to keep Stimpson in check. It is just that bloody Robinson that still gets me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Jan 17 2009, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StevoIRL @ Jan 18 2009, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
Nah our games are always close....HBK is a tough player and uses England very well. Though I have learnt now how to keep Stimpson in check. It is just that bloody Robinson that still gets me.
[/b][/quote]

Id be more worried about Grewcock at the lineouts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StevoIRL @ Jan 18 2009, 08:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Jan 17 2009, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StevoIRL @ Jan 18 2009, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

Id be more worried about Grewcock at the lineouts
[/b][/quote]
Nothing a gay-guy can't handle....

Going to see the "Heartbreak Kid" (my mate Doug) in a couple of hours for a game...so going to record it AND FINALLY POST FOOTAGE OF OUR GAMES lol!

Finally some footage of our games....this is not against my mate Doug (you can hear him in the background) but his younger brother who I normally whip 40-0. However rugby is a strange game....nothing is ever a surety.

First Half

Second Half

I have to rethink how we are filming because I film in 16:9....but it uploads in 4:3. I may have to film in 4:3 and just have the bars on the top and bottom. When I get it right I will upload a vid of me and Doug playing.

Awesome stuff GG you're da man. Sounds like you fullaz have heaps of fun watching eachother play. It's always hardcase when you have heaps of people around and they're giving sideline commentary and tips on how you should play.

Hope to see more footage so we can all steal I mean learn more moves from the master.

Ha nice one man very very close im presuming you were Australia then. You got so close to scoring in the corner!!! Man 06 just looks so different to 08 the gameplay is way faster players are bombing it around. Now lets see the big match !

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StevoIRL @ Jan 25 2009, 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ha nice one man very very close im presuming you were Australia then. You got so close to scoring in the corner!!! Man 06 just looks so different to 08 the gameplay is way faster players are bombing it around. Now lets see the big match ![/b]
I am gonna email youtube and ask if they can figure out why my vids have been squashed into 4:3 when they are uploaded as 16:9. Funny thing is I have also seen this with other vids on youtube. Once I get to the bottom of this I will try record Doug and I.

Ok tried filimng it in 4:3 and just taking the camrea back a bit....after looking at the result I have to now bring the camrea forward a bit.

Anyway here is another game between Doug "Heartbreak Kid" and Terrence "The Terror". Both are extremely good players with Doug being exceptional with his English side. Unlike my game with Philip neither of these players allow the other any room when they are trying to pull of moves and pretty much shut down each other all day.

HBK vs TT First Half

HBK vs TT Second Half

I will try and film again on 4:3 (because it gives the correct ratio when you look at it) but with the camera a bit closer.

I think 06 plays better than 08.. but 08 has the better camera options. Good vids Gay-Guy. If only i could get MUP09 onto a console version!

It's a Euro club mod for Rugby 08 and then some. But it's only for PC. It replaces S14, but there will be a seperate patch for that. Check out the modding section.

If you hooked your PC up to your large screen TV, it'd look superb as bro. Superb is.

Very lucky win with Wales there your mate should of kicked it out after the interception!

Haha yeah...except we have this "honour" system where after the final hooter we try and make the end of play a "scoring" play...so if one player is behind by 7 or less they still have a chance to win it or go into overtime sudden death.

If it had not been for the "honour" system I would have lost both games.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (StevoIRL @ Mar 17 2009, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Im presuming drop goals are forbidden as well???[/b]

Nope drop goals are ok...but the most honourable of honourable is a try. A drop goal or a penalty is like underarm bowling. The reason being is that if the kick misses and sails over the dead ball line you pretty much blew your chance because the game has ended.

Latest posts