• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 06 Xbox. Tim Stimpson

Awesome Gay Guy!! I thought you'd blown the Welsh game when Shanklin failed to give it, but you showed why Shane is the best finisher in the world ;) :) :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Mar 17 2009, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Awesome Gay Guy!! I thought you'd blown the Welsh game when Shanklin failed to give it, but you showed why Shane is the best finisher in the world ;) :) :D[/b]
He sure is.....only him and Robinson are capable of doing something like drifting across the entire width of the field whilst going back 20 metres until they see half a gap and then slice right through it! You can see in my desperate attempt to get a try I had simply decided to give shane the ball and to let him have a go by himself. Doug had James Simpson Daniel running after Williams and would have shadowed him into his other defenders if he had carried on...but he did the fatal mistake of changing to another player (When you mark Robinson and Williams you get onto a fast player and you try and shadow them to the sidelines....even if you lose 20 metres doing it but you NEVER convert). He took a risk and changed to Lewsey on the wing and instead of bringing Lewsey in to tackle he thought he would change again to a guy closer to Williams and try and force Williams closer towards Lewsey. The only problem is that the guy who was next closest to Williams was the hooker Thompson who Williams easily gets around him despite Thompsons desperate dive. He tried to pull Sheridan across but that was a non event and by the time he switched to Stimpson to pull Stimpson back so that he would not get stepped it was too late as I had already activated Shane's step...and Shanes step one on one with a fullback is normally quite fatal. Since Doug had incredibly missed his conversion we both knew that barring a try in the corner the match was sealed.