• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 confirmation ?

i cant understand why it's not on xbox360 and ps3
it missed out 07 to make a big launch for the world cup and it not even on the major platforms
what a bump! :wall:

To the mods, I think this thread needs a good clearup. There should probably be about 3 or 4 posts in here tops. :D

Also FWIW I was hoping to get some info tomorow ( I believe I mentioned this a while back ). It may well have fallen through now which is a shame. Im still hoping we can get some kind of info maybe sometime this week, however its unlikely to be as thorough or reliable now.

Either way will keep you posted if anything changes. I wouldnt get your hopes up too much though. Its a bonus if we get it.
[/b]

THANKS FOR KEEPING US IN THE KNOW ANYWAY. I just hope the game isn't just updated teams, and thats it. I want some new attcking features, in that new offensive moves. oh well. Can't wait though. July 20th here we come

are you blind or am i seeing things? one guy says he has info from an ea source and someelse asks him to ask his source and i quote "why don't you ask your ea source why ea hasn't released anything yet". ok admittly thats not everyone but no one flamed him and so iasked a genuine question as i hadn't read some of the posts before knowsley roader made his comment offering a date mostpeople already new.
[/b]

Quick question. Are you on crack?

My source (friend who works for EA) is not involved with project but volunteered info when i asked him.
[/b]
so is the date the only thing he told you or is there anything else you want say thats already been said and what gives you the impression i'm on crack? :wall:

<div class='quotemain'>
My source (friend who works for EA) is not involved with project but volunteered info when i asked him.
[/b]
so is the date the only thing he told you or is there anything else you want say thats already been said and what gives you the impression i'm on crack? :wall:
[/b][/quote]

:D :D :D

Thank you, you have answered my question. :lol: :lol:

This thread has had the EA Rugby info posts that weren't 100% relevant merged into it, if it doesn't make any sense...

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

:D :D :D

Thank you, you have answered my question. :lol: :lol:
[/b][/quote]
why? :wacko:

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
and knowsleyroader is right... i see that this thread has new posts and i hope that people has posted something decent and informative, instead, i read people arguing on the internet.
[/b]

the key though is to make sure the discussion is on the news and not just speculation which is what other threads are for.

gavin henson for the cover. pefectly fits his real life rugby role as well.
[/b][/quote]

So is that news or speculation? :wacko:
[/b][/quote]

news. relates to discussion on the cover. thought it was pretty obvious. speculation would be on things where there is no actual info at all and would be something like features people would like in the game. it doesn't matter anyway as all the posts have been moved to this thread anyway.

pst esoj, that post was originally in the other thread and it got moved :)

anyway my view on the cover, i like it (other than it doesnt really look like its him) but who would they have on the cover for next year.

i am only talkin about the new zealand one since its the team i follow.

maybe panadol

depends on the world cup I would say. if abs carve up proabbly carter and mcCaw maybe a third player as well. perhaps we may even seen a combination of aus sa and abs players on the cover.

and yeah woosah I know the post got moved hence my last sentence in my previous post :D

depends on the world cup I would say. if abs carve up proabbly carter and mcCaw maybe a third player as well. perhaps we may even seen a combination of aus sa and abs players on the cover.

and yeah woosah I know the post got moved hence my last sentence in my previous post :D [/b]

ea haven't once used non nz players on nz cover so why would they next year and why would you want non nz players on the cover? B)

Latest posts