• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 confirmation ?

Rugby won't be on the Wii because only Japanese People and Social Retards bought a Wii, and neither of those 2 demographics like Rugby.

mite, where did you get that avatar? im sure i made that video in college. no im absolutely certain i did.

Here in SA BT Games have it that it releases in July. [/b]
Just the same as every other country?!

mite, where did you get that avatar? im sure i made that video in college. no im absolutely certain i did. [/b]
Send him a PM asking him maybe...just incase he doesn't come back to this thread :). It'd be interesting if you did happen to make it though lol

i really hope matt dunning and tasesa lavea get covers!
[/b]
I'm not sure tasesa lavea deserves a cover he is the worst first five i have ever seen, he shud be sent to england

<div class='quotemain'>
i really hope matt dunning and tasesa lavea get covers!
[/b]
I'm not sure tasesa lavea deserves a cover he is the worst first five i have ever seen, he shud be sent to england [/b][/quote]
Is this asshole annoying anyone else? If he were from Auckland I'd assume it were Los... I'd best be careful of the Army of Truth now...

I digress,
mite, where did you get that avatar? im sure i made that video in college. no im absolutely certain i did. [/b]

Could well be, it's a video I found on youtube yonks ago so trimmed out some parts. I thought it was davidson who made it though.

matt dunning is the epitomy of power, balance, speed, critical thinking, fitness.

he deserves a cover, no one throws down at the buffet quite like him.

matt dunning is the epitomy of power, balance, speed, critical thinking, fitness.

he deserves a cover, no one throws down at the buffet quite like him. [/b]

DIE.

Hopefully EA don't go down the ruck control way that Jonah Lomu and that other game world Championship? did with the button smashing just to reatin the ball, which drew completely away from offense. AThey would ahve worded the box differently if they did. It sounds like you won't be bale to line up the drop goal properly agian in this game, they talk of the camera flipping round for place kicks but not for drop goals which disapoints me but I gess that mite maake it too easy and b hard to get the transition rite

Hopefully EA don't go down the ruck control way that Jonah Lomu and that other game world Championship? did with the button smashing just to reatin the ball, which drew completely away from offense. They would have worded the box differently if they did hopefully. It sounds like you won't be bale to line up the drop goal properly again in this game, they talk of the camera flipping round for place kicks but not for drop goals which disapoints me but I gess that mite make it too easy and b hard to get the transition rite. And im all for Matt dunning getting a box shot a hes a legend nothings than beta than a prop in full flight

Oh I forgot do you guys recon they will have Kapa O Pongo as the haka for the allblacks, the old haka, or no haka

The allblacks will probably have the ka mate as ea would have to get the licence for kapa o pango and i doubt the nzru would grant it. :bana:

i hope your joking about matt dunning he can't even get a starting spot for aus.He sux s--t :%#%#:

Course he's j/k but seriously it would make it cool to have only front rowers on the covers. I can see it now Carl Hayman standing there with a huge beard, hands on hips and eyes downcast looking like a man mountain. It all says this is a game for real men, no more poncy little fops like carter or wilko on the cover, hairy hulking behemoths is the future. :)

In other news has there been any word on new attributes in the game or an adjustment to attributes. I have often wished they would change the fatigue attribute as it could add so much to the gameplay. Right now it is so automatic, there is nothing dynamic about it. There are so many sides that lose games on fitness, that it's just not funny. Fatigue is a huge part of rugby and all other sports and it seems like such an easy thing to model in a game, yet none of the developers take advantage of it.

Seriously! Who give a **** who is on the cover? Jesus wept! Everytime I see extra posts on this thread I think some kind of news has broken out ( seeing that was the original plan of the thread ). But no, its just another opinion of who should be on the cover. I think it should be Billy Bloggs cos he totally scored 3 tries in 4 minutes and there is no way Johnny Bloggs could do that. Yeah but Johnny owned him with a big hit and ..... blah blah.

There was nothing about attributes on the box but we can hope p.s. hey QUIRKEALISS DID YOU GO TO SPC TOO ? (spc 3rd xv 4life!!)

Seriously! Who give a **** who is on the cover? Jesus wept! Everytime I see extra posts on this thread I think some kind of news has broken out ( seeing that was the original plan of the thread ). But no, its just another opinion of who should be on the cover. I think it should be Billy Bloggs cos he totally scored 3 tries in 4 minutes and there is no way Johnny Bloggs could do that. Yeah but Johnny owned him with a big hit and ..... blah blah.
[/b]

i do so shut the f up.

if you want someone whole say no more poncy fops then The Great Jerry Collins should be on the cover.

There was nothing about attributes on the box but we can hope p.s. hey QUIRKEALISS DID YOU GO TO SPC TOO ? (spc 3rd xv 4life!!)

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

i do so shut the f up.

if you want someone whole say no more poncy fops then The Great Jerry Collins should be on the cover.
[/b][/quote]

Firstly, telling a deeply repected member of the board to "shut the f up" is a very effective means of getting yourself hated.

Secondly, I think the reason people are getting frustrated is that there are plenty of threads to discuss the game - this one was intended for actual news rather than speculation... hence the ***le.

Thirdly... Shut the f up... :D

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

i do so shut the f up.

[/b][/quote]

Firstly, telling a deeply repected member of the board to "shut the f up" is a very effective means of getting yourself hated.

Secondly, I think the reason people are getting frustrated is that there are plenty of threads to discuss the game - this one was intended for actual news rather than speculation... hence the ***le.

Thirdly... Shut the f up... :D
[/b][/quote]
you're a respected member of the forum? what a joke. and why do i care if i get hated. if someone is going to ask a question or make a statement on this thread then i'm entitled to reply dck hed :D

My EA source said that game is in final testing and that means about 6 weeks away form launch (so 23 July realistic) . Also said only languages are English and French.

My EA source said that game is in final testing and that means about 6 weeks away form launch (so 23 July realistic) . Also said only languages are English and French. [/b]
I think we've known that for a month or two now.

Just some thoughts from my part...

Should we acctually at all care who's on the cover?
I'm sure that there'll be different covers for different regions the game will be released in anyway... but the main thing is the game itself... isn't it?

And for those of you squabbleing about who's got the right/is entiteled to do and say what to whom... give it a rest... would you please... how about trying to show each other some respect and act as the presumable Gentlemen as we, wheather you're a Rugby Player or just a die hard Rugby fan, are.
Of cause we're all entiteled to an oppinion but do we really need to tell each other to shut the f up or f the hell off? It just brings this forum down and it's not fun to read.

Latest posts