• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Patch Team

you can do it yourself now with the editor.

check out the editor thread in the 08 downloads section.

hae ozzy

mate youve done a good job, i got the ps2 version last week and have played that at home but it has horrible team rosters and the rosters are half of what you buy it for eh....so i was wandering if you would be able to do the tongan roster and i would send you all of the information you want the worldcup jersey...heights and stats from programme guides haha...im abit of a freak when it comes to tongan rugby

if you could put these players in the game or fix them if they are in that would be glorious....

Josh Taumalolo Speed around 82 kicking around 83 goal kicking around 76 hes a very good player and plays for bristol

Paino Hehea very tall second rower around 6'8 very big player strength would be around 90 and very good in the lineouts around 86?

Fangatapu Apikotoa 5/8 good playmaker good pass good kicker for goal and in general play

Soane Havea scrumhalf probably the best pass in tonga has a good boot so around 82 for passing and 84 for kicking?

cheerz :cheers:

Ozzy:

This is MEGA, man. Thanks for making a fun game even better. Appreciate your hard work!

Let's all buy multiple rounds for Ozzy! :)

Take care,
PK

Thanks for the compliments guys.
Well T.Rugby I had certainly planned on doing an update for all the Pacific sides and it would be a great help if you could give me all the data on the tongan players as they are bloody hard to come by. If you could put it in the following format it would be neat:

Name:
Positions:
Height:
Weight:
Date of Birth:
Main stat: that is if they are very quick, very good at kicking, very strong, a top scrummager, a top passer etc.
Also if you could direct me to a picture of the player that would be cool, but not essential.

It will unfortunately take a while for the fixes to be put in place, mainly because Woosah has gone on holiday and so far there is no way to edit a players skin colour, height or face. I can however put in substitute guys with the correct stats, positions, weights and names, but they will look like a rainbow nation team, until I can change their appearances.

On one final note I am a Samoan so naturally I must take any stats for Tongan players you give me and divide them in half on principal. :D J/K

Ozzy:

It doesn't work with me :(

I've put the OzRos.ros file in this folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\Mat\Mes documents\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08

It didn't change anything :(

What is my mistake?

You need to put the OzRos.ros FOLDER containing the OzRos.ros FILE into that directory.
So it shoud be:

C:\Documents and Settings\Mat\Mes documents\EA SPORTSâ"¢ Rugby 08\OzRos.ros\OzRos.ros

Hope this helps.

it needs to be in its own folder named OzRos.ros

C:\Documents and Settings\Mat\Mes documents\EA SPORTSâ"¢ Rugby 08\OzRos.ros\OzRos.ros

I want to chance faces of players like in 06 were i just put a other head number on a body and I want to chance players skin colour becuase w.murray is white and that is k$k

hi everyone, im having trouble with the roster update, ive created a folder and put the file in it, so it is:

C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08\OzRos.ros

what am i doing wrong?

Thanks for the compliments guys.
Well T.Rugby I had certainly planned on doing an update for all the Pacific sides and it would be a great help if you could give me all the data on the tongan players as they are bloody hard to come by. If you could put it in the following format it would be neat:

Name:
Positions:
Height:
Weight:
Date of Birth:
Main stat: that is if they are very quick, very good at kicking, very strong, a top scrummager, a top passer etc.
Also if you could direct me to a picture of the player that would be cool, but not essential.

It will unfortunately take a while for the fixes to be put in place, mainly because Woosah has gone on holiday and so far there is no way to edit a players skin colour, height or face. I can however put in substitute guys with the correct stats, positions, weights and names, but they will look like a rainbow nation team, until I can change their appearances.

On one final note I am a Samoan so naturally I must take any stats for Tongan players you give me and divide them in half on principal. :D J/K [/b]

:lol2tn: ahahha you very funny, but i got nothing on you coz samoa wooped tongaz ass in the pacific nations cup a day i will try and forget....ill find it all for you and get it to you probbly by friday thanks alot for that ozzy :cheers:

it goes in the mydocuments\easportsrugby08 folder - the folder will already be there

put the ozros folder in there then load the game up...

Hey guys!

Is there a chance we can edit the Sharks "home" shorts colour from white to black. As you can see with ref to the pic above.....Sharks wore black pants at home and away. NOT White EA!!!!

How can we change the colour of the pants?

woosaah, thanbks for the editor. I am tweaking away already.

ozzy. Thank you too, I will give your roster a run. Should I assume that Samoan stats are all maxed out? :D

Do you know how to edit teams jerseys and pants?

Sharks have white pants for home games which looks so crap with their jerseys. They wore black pants for home and away games!!

How could EA get that wrong too!?

Is there a way we can change the colour from white to black?

What software can I use and what files?

You guys will be kicking ass with these updates! :D

Sharks have white pants for home games which looks so crap with their jerseys. They wore black pants for home and away games!!

[/b]

Sharks home pants are WHITE

it goes in the mydocuments\easportsrugby08 folder - the folder will already be there

put the ozros folder in there then load the game up...
[/b]

tanks alot, im a bloody idiot

new problem, now when it loads the game up it says unable to load roster, the file is located in:

C:\Documents and Settings\Rhys Donaldson\My Documents\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08\OzRos.ros

when i go load profile it comes up as ozros, but when i click that it just comes up, unable to....

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Sharks home pants are WHITE
[/b][/quote]

I'm talking about the Super 14......take a look at the pic with Steyn kicking the ball.....we played Highlanders at home and our pants were black.
Currie Cup sharks pants are white.

LATEST ROSTER UPDATE FOR RUGBY 08

Download HERE

This update includes:

Accurate world cup squads for South Africa, Australia, Manu Samoa, NZ, France,

Wales and England.

Up to date squads for the Jnr ABs and Australia A.

Fully updated 2008 squads for the following NH teams based on Fa'atau82's roster:
Leicester Tigers, Sale Sharks, Northampton Saints, London Wasps and Bath.(More to
come as they are completed)

Tweaks to the super 14 squads (work in progress)

Partial updates to the Tongan and Fijian squads and renaming of players with their
real names and proper commentary names.

Multiple name fixes and proper commentary assignment for a large number of
players.

Multiple positional fixes for a large number of players.

Some editing of stats where they are so obviously wrong, but I have confined my
editing primarily to the teams I know best, i.e. Manu Samoa and NZ All Blacks.
Feel free to edit the stats for other players as you see fit.

Newly created players for NH clubs are based on stats provided by Fa'atau82, or on
those in the 06 roster if they existed there. e.g. C.Charvis is in 06, but not in
08, so the created Charvis has stats based on the 06 stats.
At this stage there are just over 50 players who have been added to the roster and
about twice that number with corrected names and commentaries.

The new players were created by overwriting players who had duplicate pseudonym
names therefore no original players have been overwritten.
E.g. C.Demmonicci was overwritten, but C.Dominicci is still in the game.

To install just extract the contents of the RAR file to your "EA SPORTSâ"¢ Rugby 08"

folder located in your My documents folder.(Default location)
E.g.
C:\Documents and Settings\Mat\Mes documents\EA SPORTSâ"¢ Rugby08\OzRos.ros\OzRos.ros

Due to the limitations of the roster editor at this time, newly created players
will have incorrect height, date of birth and appearances. This will be fixed asap
when a more complete roster editor is released.

Special Thanks to Fa'atau82 for his hard work on the Rugby 06 roster, without
which it would be impossible for me to update any NH sides. Check out his site for
all your Rugby 06 Roster Updates!!

http://rugby06mod.moonfruit.com/

Standard Disclaimer: While the file has been tested without encountering any
problems, I can't be held responsible for any problems that may occur from using
the roster file, so use it at your own risk.

Cheers,
Ozzy.

Latest posts