• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Questions thread FAQ

Hey,
I've just had a good read around and I can't find any info around this so would really appreciate it if someone could answer an Irishman's 2 questions:

1) Who are the Irish Star players?
- I'll be well ****** if its just O'Driscoll again. At least one if not two of O'Gara, O'Connell and Darcy should be stars. We need one munsterman for sure after the european cup win...

2) Is croke park in the game or just landsdowne?
[/b]

Hey sorry seen an answer to 2...croker aint in, poor show.

Anyone got the skinny on question 1?

<div class='quotemain'>
Hey,
I've just had a good read around and I can't find any info around this so would really appreciate it if someone could answer an Irishman's 2 questions:

- I'll be well ****** if its just O'Driscoll again. At least one if not two of O'Gara, O'Connell and Darcy should be stars. We need one munsterman for sure after the european cup win...

[/b]

Anyone got the skinny on question 1? [/b][/quote] i haven't seen the irish in any of the vids but aus have six stars so ireland are sure to have more star players.

Has anyone got any info on the new Leicester team? Any star players? New kit look ok etc?

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
Hey,

[/b]

Anyone got the skinny on question 1? [/b][/quote] i haven't seen the irish in any of the vids but aus have six stars so ireland are sure to have more star players.
[/b][/quote]

You'd think so, I'd also love to know what the team ranking is in the game, I betcha those ******** havent put them in their correct position in the global rankings i.e. 5th in the world, and above England and Wales.

well rugby 08 officially is released in the united states tomorrow, when are all of your guys release dates?

i think uk's is the 20th?

well rugby 08 officially is released in the united states tomorrow, when are all of your guys release dates?

i think uk's is the 20th? [/b]
nz and aus have been delayed to the 26th.

ireland are 90 england are 89.
its in the images.
[/b]

That would be a first in rugby game history! :bana:

I am no longer upset about the cashing in-bastardry of EA, I'm buying this and framing it! :D

Ahhh is it someone here who has updated the star player list on wikipedia?

Still no Ireland listing, pleeeeeze let me know if you can find out who the irish star players are. ta.

Im wondering if Tana is still a star, he was in the canes squad was he not?

Im still picking BOD as one the star players

Im wondering if Tana is still a star, he was in the canes squad was he not?

Im still picking BOD as one the star players [/b]
tana was in the canes sqaud but didn't have a good year and not being in the abs he almost definitly won't be a star.

Apparently O'Gara and O'Driscoll are stars for Irelnd.
[/b]

Hmm not bad but raw deal for Paul O'Connell, and David Wallace. They don't really give stars to forwards though...

O'Connell deserved one but a rating of 90 or more would be fair kop for Wallace.

I forgot. Does the game now stop if there is a knock-on, like it's supposed to? I hate the way the game continued for eternity on the last game.

O'Connell deserved one but a rating of 90 or more would be fair kop for Wallace.

I forgot. Does the game now stop if there is a knock-on, like it's supposed to? I hate the way the game continued for eternity on the last game. [/b]
Are you under the influence of drugs or alcohol mate? Play isn't supposed to stop. Advantage is played to the other team unless the team who knock it on get to the ball first or the team who has advantage being played to them don't actually make an advantage. Then the game is stopped.

Latest posts