• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Questions thread FAQ

Can someone PLEASE tell me whether or not the Cheetahs' home ground in Bloemfontein (Vodacom Park), and the Force's home ground in Perth (Subiaco Oval) is included in the game?! The assholes actually forgot to put them in '06. Also, how does it work with day and night options? Is only a few selected ones where you can choose both? Or what? Also, I've seen on previews that some stadiums seemed to have dusk...

And for the weather... Can you select effects, or is it just the different wind styles that you can choose?

im questioning whether there material is fraudulant for some publicity for the forum, also making new members post 5 posts before viewing the games forum makes me more adamant [/b]

It makes you adamant for what? Have you actually read the Q&A and seen the footage?

The reason for making you post five times before being able to access the Rugby Games section is that this is not purely a gaming site. In the past many have come on here and just looked at the Games section when this is actually a RUGBY forum. You may as well take a look around and post comments about rugby matches and news. What's more it's only 5 posts!

im questioning whether there material is fraudulant for some publicity for the forum, also making new members post 5 posts before viewing the games forum makes me more adamant [/b]

Are you serious mate? :blink: :lol:

i have to agree the question and answer thread was a waste of time, no real facts were given, it seems like clive woodwrads spin doctor has been ansewring the questions

Well, that's ok. Your opinion... Even though it's wrong.

Going by gameplay only, is there enough changes to make it worth the full price?.

Might be a stupid question but will the game play on playstation 3? cheers guys!

Might be a stupid question but will the game play on playstation 3? cheers guys! [/b]
The first 5 words were quite fitting :p...just jokin mate, nah it's not going to be PlayStation 3 at this point in time. I'd say the next chapter of the EA Rugby series will have a version for PS3, but not this one :)

Might be a stupid question but will the game play on playstation 3? cheers guys! [/b]

Not sure if its coming out on Ps3 format but I am sure that it will be compatible with Ps3 as most Ps2 games should be though I've noticed Ps2 games don't look as good played on a Ps3 than they do on a Ps2.

jawmalawn24...did you notice I already provided an answer to that? albeit a BETTER one?! Bah....

no you didnt - you clown

he asked if the ps2 disc will play on ps3
you said - no there is no ps3 version of the game coming out

lol

no you didnt - you clown

lol [/b]
My bad. I didn't interpret in correctly. Please accept my apologies

no you didnt - you clown

lol
[/b]

Thanks for clearing that one up for me mate! Dont really want to buy it, get all excited, put it in my ps3 and it doesnt work, i'd be destroyed!

I'm not sure if this has been said, but have they updated the scrums? i.e crouch, touch, pause, engage (or something like that)?

I'm not sure if this has been said, but have they updated the scrums? i.e crouch, touch, pause, engage (or something like that)?
[/b]

they have updated scrums they say so on the back of the promo box but i don't know what the changes are.

<div class='quotemain'> I'm not sure if this has been said, but have they updated the scrums? i.e crouch, touch, pause, engage (or something like that)?
[/b]

they have updated scrums they say so on the back of the promo box but i don't know what the changes are.

[/b][/quote]

Hope its not camera changes, on the vids from memory, it shows that it zooms in when the ball gets hooked

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> I'm not sure if this has been said, but have they updated the scrums? i.e crouch, touch, pause, engage (or something like that)?
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Hope its not camera changes, on the vids from memory, it shows that it zooms in when the ball gets hooked [/b][/quote]

more importantly have they stopped the ridiculous amounts of scrums won against the head. A few free kicks or penalties would be better.

Hey,
I've just had a good read around and I can't find any info around this so would really appreciate it if someone could answer an Irishman's 2 questions:

1) Who are the Irish Star players?
- I'll be well ****** if its just O'Driscoll again. At least one if not two of O'Gara, O'Connell and Darcy should be stars. We need one munsterman for sure after the european cup win...

2) Is croke park in the game or just landsdowne?

Latest posts