• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Roster update

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey sorry im going to sound stupid but what is a roster patch and what does it do and where do you put the patch if you downloaded it.

It updates the roster and fixtures and adds new faces and other things to the game.

Read the readme file for installation instructions.

i didn't get a readme file with the patch

Its in there trust me!

Just extract it to C:/Program Files/Ea Sports / EA Rugby 08 and drop everything into that folder, dont create a new folder just copy and paste all the files in there!

Just start up Rugby 08 and then it should be updated!

Go and look for Toulon or Racing Metro and see they are in the game.

i've got Rugby08 Roster Patch (1).rar and that only and then i placed it in C:/Program Files/EA sports/EA Rugby 08, but it still don't work.

Have u unzipped it yet?

All u have to do is double click on the .rar and move all of the files into that folder!

And you'll also need to download the "roster only" file and put the Rugby08.ros folder in the C:......\Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08 location.

Hi there.

I started a new World Tour with Worcester, and 2 games in I played the Cheetahs in the first cup game, and an odd glitch came up, where the number 8 looked like a tent. A crazy, running tent. I didn't manage to get a screenshot, but thought you might want to know.

Also, in my, 4th game or so, I am against Beziers, and in the "kit selection" screen, their kits turn up as a big white square, and when I go to play the game, the whole game freezes. I think it might be a kit issue? :p I was wondering if anybody knew what I could do?

Thanks! -Panda

samoa tonga fiji kits please cant find them any where
It will be up on the kit indexed thread once that thread is fixed again.

anyone know umaga and other players replaced face ids??
Think this file should help you with that, open it with notepad.
http://www.filefront.com/16073875/faces.rar

Hi there.

I started a new World Tour with Worcester, and 2 games in I played the Cheetahs in the first cup game, and an odd glitch came up, where the number 8 looked like a tent. A crazy, running tent. I didn't manage to get a screenshot, but thought you might want to know.

Also, in my, 4th game or so, I am against Beziers, and in the "kit selection" screen, their kits turn up as a big white square, and when I go to play the game, the whole game freezes. I think it might be a kit issue? :p I was wondering if anybody knew what I could do?

Thanks! -Panda

The "tent" thing is a player "bug", it also happened to me a while back but I thought I sorted that "bug" out...is it the no.8 of the Cheetahs or Worcester?

If you check on the 1st page and 1st post where you downloaded the patch and roster, you'll see a 3rd thing to download, it fixes the "Beziers bug"

The "tent" thing is a player "bug", it also happened to me a while back but I thought I sorted that "bug" out...is it the no.8 of the Cheetahs or Worcester?

If you check on the 1st page and 1st post where you downloaded the patch and roster, you'll see a 3rd thing to download, it fixes the "Beziers bug"

It was the cheetahs no.8. Was pretty hilarious trying to scrum :p
Also, thanks for the pointer :)

yeahh that happened when I was playing as the Blues with Sam Warburton too, I brought him on off the bench at no.6 and he was the same tent like player :L was kinda funny, but slightly screwed up at the same times

Sorry to double post but meant to say this earlier - am running this patch atm, but am after updated kits and mini kits for the majority of teams on the game, but with the whole changing forums and all, not sure where the links have gone! Basically in general, I'm looking for updated kits and Fifa-style mini kits for all of the Magners Teams, all of the Guinness Premiership Teams, the French teams that were originally on the game (so not teams like Racing Metro) and most international kits (Only have the 6 Nations I think)
Sorry to be a hassle!

I still have a problem where the game crashes when i load a super 14 match, but only sometimes dont know why, need help plz!and is there a way to fix the glitch where the game crashes when a player is injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts