• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Roster update

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw i luv your pic of gethin jenkns best ever try lol it rocks. He put the cream on the grand slam

i cant seem to play with british and irish lions.This error pops up saying: Async load of handle 9bef46cc3c7b0b53464205a77cce85da.fsh(4368) failed.

Thanks for pointing that out!the file missing is the back part of the B&I Lions kit

Get it HERE
***Contains the whole B&I Lions kitpack(extract the files to the same place as the other patch files)

it is not allowing me to download the roster file from filefront :S

i could do with help with this asap thanks

my mup1.2 roster is acting like crazy,when i save something is in vain,it crashes when i want to swap or replace a player,can someone can tell me why????!!!!Because i don`t want to star all over again with the roster

Brilliant patch!
Thanks to the guys that put it together!
Legends!
I have only one qualm and that is Spies, his line out is a bit on the weak side. Is there something I can do to change this?

Once again, a big woop to you guys!

Brilliant patch!
Thanks to the guys that put it together!
Legends!
I have only one qualm and that is Spies, his line out is a bit on the weak side. Is there something I can do to change this?

Once again, a big woop to you guys!

Download Woosaahs Raggasmic 08 Editor from HERE and edit the roster file as you wish.

Wich is the Hernandez face number...please tell me because my hernandez is having a ******* helmet...

I just need the ID please(I aske you with the whole respect)

PDS:Sorry of my dull inglish i only have 14 years!

I have discovered it by my own but of course, I have to say you Thanks a lot Intercepting King JDV...

Mate no need to be so ungrateful ...

You asked the questions and demanded an answer within 12 mins when JDV was not on-line, need to learn to be a bit more patient.

I have discovered it by my own but of course, I have to say you Thanks a lot Intercepting King JDV...

Glad you got it sorted out, but I can't understand why you needed Hernandez's face id because if the patch is correctly installed(patch files+roster), his face should have been assigned correctly...

yeah you are right Cymro, sorry of my rudness,the same you JDV

PDS:I'll consider your advise Crymo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts