• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Roster update

Status
Not open for further replies.
the files archive is coreupt!!
Could you be a bit more specific please...Doesn't the .rar archive open or what?

can you please tell me, step by step, how to install the 3 files( roster, patch and WL fix), please. i dont know if im doing anything wrong but its not working. please help

cheers
The roster goes in the my document\rugby 08 folder, patch and WL fix files goes into the programfiles\ea sports\rugby 08 folder, the WL fix files must be installed last and must overwrite the files from the patch.Read the readme files....!

but my antivirus everytime I start the game prompts me to a virus named "Trojan.ADH" then the game is just like when I bought it without the patches. will it be safe if I make an exception to this virus and play the game normally, or can it be harmful for my computer?

cheers

That is the 1st time in 2 years that someone has found a "virus" in my patch, I can assure you that I did scan the files before putting them in the archive and after putting them in the archive and found no trojan's or any other things.It's up to you whether or not you want to continue using the patch...

oh, now its working. thanks a lot! just one more thing which file would you advise me to download to change the outfits?

Hey Guys! Could anyone tell me how to fix glitch,where the game crashes when you recieve an injury during the match?and is their anyway to make the game more difficult?please replay thanks guys!!

Hey JDV, thanks for the update, im having trouble finding the NZ maori team though? In the allstars section there is only the barbarians, Australia A and Pacific islanders.. Also the game always crashes when i try to play the Lions, could you help me out?

Thanks

Hey JDV, thanks for the update, im having trouble finding the NZ maori team though? In the allstars section there is only the barbarians, Australia A and Pacific islanders.. Also the game always crashes when i try to play the Lions, could you help me out?

Thanks

Go to the location where you installed the editor, you will see a teams.csv file, open it with notepad and go to 103, change the no to yes, save and exit.NZ Maori team should then be under the "AllStars" section.
Then download the Maori kits HERE, extract all the files to the rugby 08 main folder.

Lions fix is HERE
***Contains the whole B&I Lions kitpack(extract the files to the same place as the other patch files).

Go to the location where you installed the editor, you will see a teams.csv file, open it with notepad and go to 103, change the no to yes, save and exit.NZ Maori team should then be under the "AllStars" section.
Then download the Maori kits HERE, extract all the files to the rugby 08 main folder.

Lions fix is HERE
***Contains the whole B&I Lions kitpack(extract the files to the same place as the other patch files).

Thanks a million man

which file would you advise me to download to change the kits?
I had a kit indexed thread going where you could download the newly made kits separate from a patch, but all the links in that thread got mixed up during the upgrade of TRF, I'm busy trying to get a new thread going but I honestly can't tell you when it will be done.

http://hotfile.com/dl/42417154/0c390ac/be2970b0ada8e42cf891ce60ffe69575.xml.html what do i have to do with this to have north and south allstars?!!!i mean not replacing
I will take a look for you and see if I can help

hi guys great job on the roster

i just want to know if it is possible to combine edited rosters with world leuge etc

thanks anyway Intercept King JDV . but if you remember anything you think i should download in order to have a more complete and "recent" game please tell me

cheers

I had a kit indexed thread going where you could download the newly made kits separate from a patch, but all the links in that thread got mixed up during the upgrade of TRF, I'm busy trying to get a new thread going but I honestly can't tell you when it will be done.

I will take a look for you and see if I can help

i have the allstars tri nations and allstars top14 kits for the north\south stars.....because i didn`t find other kits for them

Hey Guys! Could anyone tell me how to fix glitch,where the game crashes when you recieve an injury during the match?and is their anyway to make the game more difficult?please replay thanks guys!!

You have to uncheck checkbox 9 for all the players in the roster editor to have a injury-bug free game.And I'm trying some stuff to make the game more difficult, but nothing solid yet

Status
Not open for further replies.