• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 TRF22 Patch

hi guys can any1 explain me how to manually change the rugby championship to 3 teams cuting out Argentina is it a File or something at the whole mod I need 2 change don't exactly know where 2 start changing it..

thank u in advance for help.
hey guys,,,,so i downloded the trf22 patch...but when i play world league.............its the rugby 08 original roster being used

hey guys,,,,so i downloded the trf22 patch...but when i play world league.............its the rugby 08 original roster being used
That shouldn't happen if you've installed everything correctly. I'd suggest installing the 22 mod in a clean version of Rugby 08, and then start a new World League tournament.

Hi guys. I have updated the South African players in the TRF21 roster for 2022 (I tried to make their ratings quite conservative). I have added the .ros and .rdf files (they successfully work in word league). I find the Woosaahs Rugasmic 08 Roster editor much easier to edit players ratings as opposed to the excel spreadsheet, should you wish to change their attributes. Follow the Tutorial link posted by @ama1 in the second thread if you want to do it yourself (it is very easy to follow and understand). I hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• 73cb47d1d69c90f28fd1cc4186ac1926.zip
    100.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Rst_0.zip
    99.4 KB · Views: 84
hello, i have a problem when i want to play the match biarritz vs perpignan, the game crash, i use the last TRF22 version.

Hi guys. I have updated the South African players in the TRF21 roster for 2022 (I tried to make their ratings quite conservative). I have added the .ros and .rdf files (they successfully work in word league). I find the Woosaahs Rugasmic 08 Roster editor much easier to edit players ratings as opposed to the excel spreadsheet, should you wish to change their attributes. Follow the Tutorial link posted by @ama1 in the second thread if you want to do it yourself (it is very easy to follow and understand). I hope you enjoy!
thank u

Only for SA teams or all SA players?

How is it possible to have got the good file .fsh about biarritz please? i search the real team logo, logo incluing wipes, flag and banners...

Awesome man, I like how you took note of Dayimani's speed

What did you to the South African team? The entire squad changed. Wrong players. Overall it's an awesome update. Thank you.

What did you to the South African team? The entire squad changed. Wrong players. Overall it's an awesome update. Thank you.
Sorry man, I was playing with like a C squad for fun, I forgot to change it back to the original team before I sent the files. You will have to change it back to the original team or to a team that you want, in squad management. There are a few random newer URC players missing (eg Zac burger, Canan Moodie, etc.) or a few outdated players because I either made the team too far back / ran out of enough SA players to make them / was too lazy to create them.

This thread will be used to store all the files for the TRF 2022 Mod.
The base files can be downloaded from this link.

Installation should be straightforward. Contents within the Main folder go into C:\Program Files (x86)\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08 (or wherever your main .exe file is located.)
Copy the contents of the documents folder goes into C:\Users\***\Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08

It contains the basic roster, as well as the kits created by jim546.
I have edited the files to match his kit mods.
Feel free to contribute and add to the mod, I have added a file list, which identifies the files that are modded in this edition.

V1 replaces the Super Rugby Competition with the Top 14.
You can, however add the super rugby teams to World League by adding the team id's into files:
2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml and
07590d14b68496aaf5406caf9ddf8e7b.rsg
(Refer to the Team ID number in the File List)

Its not perfect and theres still a bit of work to do, but its a start for 2022.
What tournament does V1 relate to?

Does anyone know where i can get the rooster editor or face editor tool? I can't find a working link for them. I want to add some of the faces.
Happy to share to content relating to the above files

Hi jim546 can u send me the Face file of cheslin kolbe..I can't seem 2 find it your latest updates the file I just throw in the game and then the Face show

The 2023 world cup staduims looks amazing
Jim and also can any1 make the of tri nations back to 3 teams and cut out the Argentina because at the moment there is also just 3 fixtures 2 play and that is bad please guys any1 w appreciate the file for 2021 or 2022 mod ..

You can use ama1's excel roster, I find it much easier. You could then also see how many players have a certain face and adjust them accordingly

ie I make sure all custom faces only has one face assigned to it using the countif formula
Geostar can u perhaps help me making a file with only 3 tri nations teams in cuting out Argentina please buddy

Just delete the tri nations rsg file, Im not sure what the file name is, just open a few of the rsg files to check the content

Tri-Nations rsg file is : 27f224714b2839695c21a148b77fa99b.rsg Deleted it and worked perfectly

Latest posts