• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 TRF22 Patch

bro i have a problem, when i tried to change the resolution in the section display options, the game crashes... im in windows 11 maybe this is the problem?

bro i have a problem, when i tried to change the resolution in the section display options, the game crashes... im in windows 11 maybe this is the problem?
Did you use the profile that came with the patch? If yes, delete it and create your own in-game. You may want to hex edit it if the players look like stick men or differs in quality from the original profile

Ezzy, good point. I've added the file list for all player faces used within the game for face modders to replace and assign as they see fit.

I think Jim546 did a few stadium mods, which should be included.
Can I get in contact with Ama1 please if possible

Hi everyone, really enjoying this mod but im having a few issues, Im currently in the second division with benetton and when I play against the leicester tigers my game crashes and I get a crash message : Async load of handle 35d8e0ae217a37ab37f5a7e04c3770d.big failed

If anyone knows the fix for this it would be great, thanks

Hi everyone, really enjoying this mod but im having a few issues, Im currently in the second division with benetton and when I play against the leicester tigers my game crashes and I get a crash message : Async load of handle 35d8e0ae217a37ab37f5a7e04c3770d.big failed

I think is a staduim file that is missing please check all the staduims files if u don't see it there

It's an incorrect stadium request. The file 35d8e0ae217a37ab37f5a7e04c3770d.big is for Welford Road at night, I'm not aware if anyone has made that previously. The solution would be to edit 119ba3f37fe7a31c2b2ee45ceeafa091.xml to remove the night environment from Welford Road, download my version on github or use the one provided with the 22 mod, unfortunately this probably won't fix your World League save.

I think just overwrite the Tri Nations - as it only includes these three teams. Delete the Rugby Championship mod from other patches - as this adds the RFE from the six nations to add Argentina.
Am1 on your Roster who has juzi
Make sure you do a clean install (ensure there are no files from any other patch - to improve compatibility).
Am1 on your trf22 roster who has Dominics and jauzions stars?

Hi all. Does anyone know how to fix / remove / replace a team that causes the game to crash when you play with them? In my case, using the TRF21 patch, its Toulon. I don't know if its typically the team file or a player file that might have a bug in it. Thank you.

It's an incorrect stadium request. The file 35d8e0ae217a37ab37f5a7e04c3770d.big is for Welford Road at night, I'm not aware if anyone has made that previously. The solution would be to edit 119ba3f37fe7a31c2b2ee45ceeafa091.xml to remove the night environment from Welford Road, download my version on github or use the one provided with the 22 mod, unfortunately this probably won't fix your World League save.
Works well now thanks, and I didn't have to scrap my current save, only problem now is that whenever i play against Connacht the game loads then crashes when the loading bar is full.

If anyone knows the fix for this please let me know, thanks

whenever i play against Connacht the game loads then crashes
There is a broken player in Connacht's roster, I believe it's "P Sullivan", you can use Woosah's roster editor to open your save and edit the "Barbarians" squad, move Sullivan out of the starting 22, the match should load properly. There's a couple of other broken players I'll try and find my list later.

There is a broken player in Connacht's roster, I believe it's "P Sullivan", you can use Woosah's roster editor to open your save and edit the "Barbarians" squad, move Sullivan out of the starting 22, the match should load properly. There's a couple of other broken players I'll try and find my list later.
ok will get around to fixing it, thank you 🤝

Hey guys,

Loving the mod. Where do I find the B&I Lions in Woosah's editor, as I want to change the squad quickly without having to use the in-game editor

OK sweet, that's why it's blank in my editor. Is there a guide on how to do that (I imagine on the first page?)

No guide, simply open the .csv with any text editor and change "no" to "yes" next to the team name then save the file.

Latest posts