• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 video thread

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> hey loxley any new vids on the horizon just wondering. thanx [/b]

Why bother, the current vids say it all really. <_<

Please don't hate on me because I feel this way about the game, I've had so many disapointments from EA it's beyond a joke now, but sure some people out there will have seen the vids and will be in denial till they get it expecting more, then they'll pop it in their machine turn it on and reality will hit and all hell will break loose...

Good on EA for being so good at baiting people, they do a good job of that. :bravo:

I think some of the comments on the vids from the youtube clips seem to be on the mark. ( :%#%#: )

So what I'm saying is just expect 06 with um er updated rosters and the World Cup challenges and everything else new will be a bonus and perhaps something to get excited about?.

[/b][/quote] because the vids haven't shown everything i get the impression they are based on an incomplete version of the game. [/b][/quote]

If that is the whole game, your reaction will be......

:D :D :D :p
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> hey loxley any new vids on the horizon just wondering. thanx [/b]

Why bother, the current vids say it all really. <_<

Please don't hate on me because I feel this way about the game, I've had so many disapointments from EA it's beyond a joke now, but sure some people out there will have seen the vids and will be in denial till they get it expecting more, then they'll pop it in their machine turn it on and reality will hit and all hell will break loose...

Good on EA for being so good at baiting people, they do a good job of that. :bravo:

I think some of the comments on the vids from the youtube clips seem to be on the mark. ( :%#%#: )

So what I'm saying is just expect 06 with um er updated rosters and the World Cup challenges and everything else new will be a bonus and perhaps something to get excited about?.

[/b][/quote] because the vids haven't shown everything i get the impression they are based on an incomplete version of the game. [/b][/quote]

If that is the whole game, your reaction will be......

[/b][/quote] disapointment obviously.but i will still be happy because i liked 06 so the roster update, challenges and a few tweaks will be enough for me to enjoy it. why do you post on this thread you seem to have no interest in this game all you want to do is run it down. lighten up man.

After looking at some videos it still seems that u wouldnt be able 2 beat a man doing an in-and-out! That would be so cool if u could like Lachlan Turner did agsaint Rico Gear

Latest posts