• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

Hi guys I played rugby 15 for about 45mins today at Armageddon. I've been playing rugby games since Jonah lomu rugby, and still think rugby 08 is the best rugby game. This review is completely honest with no bulls**t. The game was still a beta version so my review is based on that.
I will start with the bad stuff there were no replays, no close up shots of the players, graphics were only up to last gen standard, no career mode and no international licenses. Now for the good stuff gameplay was good, big learning curve. Kicking was excellent. Loved the rucks. Game flowed really well. New controls were great (did take some time to get use to them). Game tactics by using d pad (like fifa ). Overall was a good stepping stone needs lots of improvements but did feel like a new game. Hopefully we get some more international licenses before release.
My score is 7/10 ( beta )

Have got to agree Rugby 2008 is good game. I like RC2 also. A score of 7 out of 10 after playing a beta version of Rugby 2015 sounds pretty good to me.
I still occasionally play Rugby 2002 on my old PS2......just to show me how rugby games have improved over the past 12 years!

Last edited:
Good thinking mate

How do you do it so I know later when I get home?

Last edited by a moderator:
just bought mine of ebay â'¬70 with delivery from france.. im not waiting til jan... plus when its naff i can sell it online for pretty much the same price to a british buyer

i know this is bringing up the same old same old, but i just did a google search for rugby 15 on images.... as well as rugby 15 coming up alot of rugby world cup screen came up from 2011... and i think the graphics have actaully got worse on this edition...?:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
just bought mine of ebay €70 with delivery from france.. im not waiting til jan... plus when its naff i can sell it online for pretty much the same price to a british buyer

i know this is bringing up the same old same old, but i just did a google search for rugby 15 on images.... as well as rugby 15 coming up alot of rugby world cup screen came up from 2011... and i think the graphics have actaully got worse on this edition...?:huh:

70 Euros!?! **** that!!! I hope you get a buyer man!

its going to cost £50 over here... so for an extra £10 im getting it 2 months early... its a no brainer IMO

That's a lot of money to spend on a game that looks awful at the moment. And if does turn out as awful as it sounds/looks, I wouldn't be confident of being able to sell it off.

That's a lot of money to spend on a game that looks awful at the moment. And if does turn out as awful as it sounds/looks, I wouldn't be confident of being able to sell it off.

i agree... it looks awful... i cant deny that but its a rugby game, and its the only rugby game on ps4... to be honest ill prob keep it until a better one comes along anyway, as i did with RC2 and RWC

Don't forget to consider and research tax if you're importing. Many a bargain from abroad has gone up in smoke for me as I had to pay tax.

Tax ? What the hell are you talking about ? There are no tax for products from inside EU !

thats good then, i never knew that, i bought lost on dvd once and had to pay almost double in tax... you can imagine my disappointment not only with tax but also with the way the series finished... if anyone can help my understand what the hell happened there please DM me lol

thumb_dynamic-game.jpg

thumb_technical1.jpg

Latest posts