• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

If they sped up the breakdown that video suggests the game could be vaguely enjoyable, ignoring a couple of tackle glitches.

Talking of rugby history, I saw a highlight reel of Jonah Lomu Rugby tries the other day... it's still the best game! Passing, kicking, lineouts and offloads still seem the best as well. I never could get into Rugby Challenge games and that vid reminds me why, just ridiculous long passes all over the pitch, generally not where you want it to go!

Rugby 15 Steam

Rugby15.png

Just because it is so cheap, might get this on Steam.

Last edited:
I'm off work and post hasn't arrived yet I ordered from them about 2 weeks ago so fingers crossed

Xbox one or ps4 mate?

Bought from Espace Games and it has just arrived from France - tres bon!
Xbox one or ps4 mate?

Last edited by a moderator:
a few people have the game now and they have not wrote anything on here... im hoping that there enjoying the game so much they just cant find the time to enlighten us!

Give me an hour and I'll let you know exactly what I think. (If anybody cares)
I hated Rwc11 and rc1 and 2. Best rugby game in my eyes are JLR and rugby06.

Give me an hour and I'll let you know exactly what I think. (If anybody cares)
I hated Rwc11 and rc1 and 2. Best rugby game in my eyes are JLR and rugby06.
I'd really like to know what you think then since I share your opinion :)

I'd really like to know what you think then since I share your opinion :)

Bloody hell it's hard because of the new controls. But I'm liking it. Is it the best rugby game? Never..
For me it's Better than RWC11. Graphics is bad but we knew that. Rucking is not bad at all. I'm getting super quick ball. There is also a dummy pass. No set plays. Love the the fact that you have to create your own back line set plays.

Definitely not worth the full asking price. I would say worth £25 download only ***le.

Oh and English commentary I like. Better than RC1 and 2.

Bloody hell it's hard because of the new controls. But I'm liking it. Is it the best rugby game? Never..
For me it's Better than RWC11. Graphics is bad but we knew that. Rucking is not bad at all. I'm getting super quick ball. There is also a dummy pass. No set plays. Love the the fact that you have to create your own back line set plays.

Definitely not worth the full asking price. I would say worth £25 download only ***le.
Any chance of videos?

Should i get this or rugby challenge 2?
I dont like rugby challenge 2. I like this more.

If you can look pass bad graphics and no replays get this.

Have to say not crazy about the open play kicking. Might be just early days. Testing out share play quickly on ps4.

Latest posts