• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 20 Mods

Broxton Marshlands

Academy Player
Modding Rugby 20 will be extremely easy because kit files and logo files are .dds

8Vc2eZN.png

Any news on what the Database is? I haven't even bothered to look I only got to play about 2 hours last night before I had to go to bed.

Chaps, you can open the db file with EditPad lite.

If you stick a player's name in the searchbar and scroll sideways then there is an attribute, eg. "attacking", then a bunch of symbols, and eventually a number, eg "0.56". This goes on for all the stats

Im assuming if you change this it changes their ingame stat.

I haven't got a chance to try it but will let y'all know later.

I'm not a programmer so can make an app to streamline it all unfortunately

This mod files from Cain (thanks for that), gave me all the correct logos but the players are still fakes. Did I do something wrong or was this just a logo update mod?

Firstly - Thanks Cain for the Mod, You made the game so much more fun.
Second - The Mod works 99% Just follow the instructions to the T.
For some reason commentators go silent if you play with one of the teams that are linked to this mod, but it actually does not matter as the commentating sucks.

Thanks again, hope to see more of your work.

Chaps, you can open the db file with EditPad lite.

If you stick a player's name in the searchbar and scroll sideways then there is an attribute, eg. "attacking", then a bunch of symbols, and eventually a number, eg "0.56". This goes on for all the stats

Im assuming if you change this it changes their ingame stat.

I haven't got a chance to try it but will let y'all know later.

I'm not a programmer so can make an app to streamline it all unfortunately
Can you please let me know where you found the DB file. I have been searching my bum off with no luck. Have you tested it yet?
Thanks.

\RUGBY 20\Data\Database\database_prod.bin I struggled with EditPad but HxD (Hex Editor) works fine too. Just back up your bin file before hand lads! Also solo mode is quite fun used Cheat Engine to get loads of cash built a team now I'm playing with Cheslin Kolbe on both wings in Solo Mode lol

It's a weird file extension which is the problem.

It doesn't let me save changes either which is a problem and the stats after the players don't line up with their in-game stats.
\RUGBY 20\Data\Database\database_prod.bin I struggled with EditPad but HxD (Hex Editor) works fine too. Just back up your bin file before hand lads! Also solo mode is quite fun used Cheat Engine to get loads of cash built a team now I'm playing with Cheslin Kolbe on both wings in Solo Mode lol

Haha I didn't realize you can duplicate them too. Does it work when you edit stats?

Its weird, I didn't duplicate them, you can buy those booster packs and they give loads of duplicates (cards), which each is a player, so you can have more than one of the same player in your team. I think they were trying to copy FIFA Ultimate Team. Anyway since I edited some stats, when I get a duplicate player his stats are the same as the original. So when you make a custom team you can buy a booster pack of say the Boks and then add those players to your team. (How I got more than one Kolbe). So it all goes nuts since I am like middle tier in solo mode at the moment but I'm playing with a kitted out team of stars...and duplicates!

Its weird, I didn't duplicate them, you can buy those booster packs and they give loads of duplicates (cards), which each is a player, so you can have more than one of the same player in your team. I think they were trying to copy FIFA Ultimate Team. Anyway since I edited some stats, when I get a duplicate player his stats are the same as the original. So when you make a custom team you can buy a booster pack of say the Boks and then add those players to your team. (How I got more than one Kolbe). So it all goes nuts since I am like middle tier in solo mode at the moment but I'm playing with a kitted out team of stars...and duplicates!
When I try and edit the database it says it is in use and I can't work out why?

Is your game closed? You won't be able to edit the file if the game is open, I'm guessing. I close my game to edit. If your game is closed you can press cntr+shifht+esc to open task manager and see if the game is running in the background, otherwise, try a reboot usually works. Since afterwards only programs that are meant to boot on startup start. The message "in use" can only mean that it's open somewhere.

Latest posts