• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2005 Multimedia

Hmm, it's downloading really slowly for me, but that cut scene looks quite nice. The kicker looks natural.

Good find Raziel!! I searched to page 30 on google the other day and found nothing new. This game is still looking heaps better than any rugby ***le before it that is for sure.

maddog, now i feel your posting for the sake of it. If you don't have anything to say, don't post! simple.

Too many of your posts have 3 words or less
<

nah man! im just saying what i think is right! aren't we allowed to post anymore? its a forum...
i really don't want to start this again dude

yes, but posts like

"lol
<
"
"Darn tootin!"

Think if their really needed, 50 posts in the last 2 days is probably considered as spam - and only in the rugby 2005 section, there is many more parts to this forum if you hadn't noticed, take a look around.
<

but im really excited about this game and i don't like rugby league.
ok ok
i'll expand my posts

I'm sure this has been spotted, but have you noticed how everyone is wearing shin guards fifa engine?

Just take a look at the screens.

The goal kicking video from gamebiz is a perfect example.

yeah defintely looks like there is something there maybe it is shin guards. It is a minor thing though for having beautiful graphics its worth the price

GP Store has finally put up a packshot.....of George Smith. Is this what is expected in New Zealand? I thought that NZ and Australia always get different packshots.

Originally posted by reyalpevlewtrepus@Feb 8 2005, 11:10 AM
GP Store has finally put up a packshot.....of George Smith. Is this what is expected in New Zealand? I thought that NZ and Australia always get different packshots.
I would think they'd have different packs -- they have for every other EA Rugby game in the 21st century (all 2 of them)

THAT PIC WITH O'DRISCOLL RUNNING AWAY FROM THE AB'S IS GOLD

this game keeps sounding better and better.

even some of the pics and footage of late, have been looking better than previous pics...........perhaps they have laid down the foundations and ironed out the crinkles and these new pics and footage, are of the final version of the game

the contepomi footage (from another thread) of him taking a kick is very nice indeed

but still i am flabbergastered on the haka video........makes me wanna be a kiwi
the haka video is by far - the most defining piece of Rugby 2005 to date..i havent played the game and i started sweating bullets!!!imagine the lead up to a multiplayer match with ur mate......lay down ur bets!!!!

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 8 2005, 04:16 PM
Not too late AK, or do you like it in aus too much
<
I DO MATE

besides........i can make up my own haka, and throw on the my yellow jersey
<

i wonder if i create the big Jonah himself

if he pops up in the haka animation, with his dodgy little shithead haircut
<
<

Nice find........

For a moment there I thought the screenshot in the top right hand corner showed an Irishman joining in the haka!!

Latest posts